OGM Online Tournament of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 – Xbox 360

Greetings community:

This is OGM Madness and I?m the founder and director of Online Gaming Madness, a Hispanic community dedicated to professional gaming.

This Saturday we have a Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Online Tournament. We invite everyone to participate and form part of this event.

It?s completely free. We will do this tournament through the online service of the Xbox 360.

If you?re interested in participating in our tournament, please feel free to contact me through a message or through ogmadness@gmail.com. To subscribe to the tournament, we only require two things: Gamertag & Location (Town, Country).

We invite everyone to our website: www.ogmadness.net. It?s in Spanish, but if you need help with anything, feel free to ask. Like every other OGM event, we will document the statistics of the tournament and post them later in our own website, so that we can share it with the rest of the community.

Thanks for your time and hope to see gamers from all around the globe unite and spend some time together online.

OGM Madness
www.ogmadness.net
787-356-3791

Why just 360?

We have many members in our community who feel like the Xbox 360 is being left out when it comes to fighting games. We wanted to please these fans by giving them an event they can participate. Also, it would be impossible to do it on PS3 at the moment for the problems with the PSN. But we plan on doing another similar event on May for the PS3, it would be nice to see you in action! :slight_smile:

Any idea when PSN will be up?

Last time I heard, “within a week” yesterday, so I guess before Tuesday, May 3. Sony has been pretty quite about the status of the PSN and all the information released so far has been pretty vague.

the page says that the tournament is cancelled