**Official SRK SFIV FoF Page**

Sent GT is Nifo Oti

D-Rod, signed up. Looking to get some “lessons” from some of the SRK players…

You go to the SRK FoF profile, when you see the profile, hit right and you’ll the bio and some options. One of them is “View Friends” go to that, find DaWhiteShadow88 or any other person on there, select them, and you’ll see their profile. From there you can send a game invitation.

Up to 28 players now, I played Rolent23 and got smashed on by his Honda. I totally scrubbed it up with my Viper, his Honda was just to good for me to get into any rhythm. So I had to switch to Bison and Ryu to even make the matches remotely competetive, but he came up clutch on multiple occasions taking matches after I took a serious lead.

Anyways was goodtimes, don’t be afraid to send invites to people!

Aye GG’s bud :slight_smile:

This is a good idea. I will send a request later more than likely

Thanx, just looked real close like, can’t believe I didn’t see it before.:rolleyes:

Freakin’ brilliant dude, I’ll add it when I get off of work tonight.

Think we are up to 35 peeps right now, thanks for supporting people!

FR sent

61 spaces available

sent request, awesome idea sir

You’d think more people would be in on this, should we start promoting around SRK? Just a reminder, anybody wanna play u gotta send the request. I’m currently trying to get all the colors in challenge mode so I’m not really searching but it gets sooooo boring that I’m always looking for a distraction.

Request sent, great idea!

Added you too, in case you’re on.

Well best way to get the idea going is to show that it works, so don’t be afraid of sending out invites and using the tool to its fullest. If people do that, then the member of SRK FoF are bound to tell other people to join if they are enjoying the results of being in it. When you send an invite you might want to put SRK FoF in the invite or SRK or something just so they know it’s not some random ass invite from anybody.

Request sent. already played a bunch of great games with dawhiteshadow88 thx to this. I’ve heard good thing about rolent nwo if he would just accept my game invite haha.

Yea, Rolent’s a monster. I wasn’t much of a challenge and I’ve heard I’m not too bad. Nastiest Honda I’ve ever seen.

Rolent’s Honda is tough 1-30 lol, I got smashed on

At least u got 1, me? 0-9 lol! It was not one of my better days.

FR sent.