Official NEW Alternate Costume Thread

this is so fucking sad… but umm… I want Cowboy Ken!!! lolol lmao

Someone explain to me how is it that people already have all the outfits it seems. Not just on youtube, but ive also seen someone on xbl with like kens cowboy outfit.

Could be press, or people who have somehow acquired early access to the alts directly from Capcom. Even before the game was released we saw some videos of people on Dev Kits that were using Cowboy Kens and Cyber Bisons. The only pack that’s been “legitimately” released early to the public is the Super Classic pack, the pre-order bonus offered by Amazon and Best Buy.

Or it could be hackers. =/

Sucks have to wait all the way in June just to get the alternate Juri costume.

I can now confirm that the SF4 costume pack works in SSF4, even if you never owned vanilla (just bought them). Still, I wonder if Capcom couldn’t have just included the alt 1 costumes in super instead of charging 13 Euro :-/

Yes.

Original posts updated again. Thanks for the info, TBirdSF4!

Wait what does it mean if you own a vanilla?
I only have street fighter 4 on Xbox 360… so that means I can’t get the “Vanilla” on ps3?

“Vanilla” is just a term for the original Street Fighter IV. They released costumes for the original game that are compatible with Super, so if you do not own those costumes you can purchase them for use with Super without actually owning the original. The costumes are not cross-platform compatible, so you’ll have to buy the costumes again for the PS3 if you already had them for the 360.

So i remember there was an offer for the vanilla all costumes pack and I remember I couldn’t get it for some reason because i already got the brawler pack from the SF4 preorder. Anyone know how to get around this so I dont run into this problem next time? Planing on getting Chun’s and Viper’s pack and then all the costumes later.

C. Viper’s Alt 2 looks very good so far. Vega’s looks amazing.

Kind of a bummer that it’ll be another whole month till the rest of the new characters get their outfits. It sucks, because, I figured either the second new character pack would be the next one to be put up, or Juri would be in the first pack considering how much attention capcom gave to her.

I bought them already…
I don’t have SF4, but I did buy the SF4 all alt costume pack…

Am I understanding this wrong.

2 months delay just to get an unlock code for content that is already on the disc. Peachy.

i have a code for the ps3 version, any one want to trade me for an xbox 360 code?

ryus dojo costume is gay

Ryu is generally gay.

Interestingly enough, if both your dad’s had been gay and were fortunate to meet each other instead of your moms, we wouldn’t have to hear this crap.

At least Ryu’s alt costume is a legit martial arts outfit.

Way to take personal offense to a video game character being insulted.

Oh you jokester you.

I really don’t understand why Capcom won’t do these individually, money grubbers. I only care about three of these.