Official NEW Alternate Costume Thread

can’t wait for roses alt

Blanka’s ALt2’s damn awesome. In a dark color makes him look fiercer than any shin akuma. LOL, too bad he cant fireball!

No Yellow Jacket? :sad:

Do does only the Jacket change color and the rest of the alt stays the same?

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A VID OR PICS OF ALL THE COLORS FOR THE ALTS?!?

I think Chun Li’s outfit is inspired by Chinese Opera costumes. It looks familiar. Makes sense and looks familiar if you are Chinese and avidly watch Chinese shows.

So one of the “three special colour 10” is gone

Another one is going to be wasted in some bullshit way for somebody useless,my bet is sakura

Ok,let’s think one decent utilize for the last one :smiley:
I hope for true Final Fight Cody,with T-shirt,no handcuffs,no trash tatoo,no bullshit “i’m so gangsta” gadgets

But is going to be Mega Mech ZangieF :smiley:

I want my riot gear Guile now Amazon. And whenever they release Abel’s Rambo/Solid Snake Alt.

Akuma ALT colors

[media=youtube]GS0EvtDxUnU[/media]

I figured it out. When SSF4 came out, I deleted the ‘game data’ of SF4, and that deleted the costumes also. All I had to do was re-download the costumes and everything was fine.

In another video he show ALL costume colours!

Chun seem have back her alpha suit as #10!

[media=youtube]HQs_W4diEf4[/media]

so the three special #10 are?

Dudley: no jacket (confirmed)

Chun LI: it seem her alpha suit

Ryu??? : is the only that he don’t show, and i don’t see another special #10 in the video

I’m wondering if this is just me. I have the EU version of SF4 and all the alt costumes purchased. I just got the JP version of SSF4 but it doesn’t seem to recognize my SF4 save so I don’t have the extra colors and costumes. I haven’t deleted any of my previous data. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thank you for the feedback, everyone. I’ll update the original posts with the information you provided. Sorry I couldn’t get to it 'til now, long day at work and all.

I’m honestly not sure. If anyone can confirm this it would be wonderful information to have in the F.A.Q. Unfortunately I cannot tell you as I purchased all the costume packs individually when Vanilla first came out.

It might be a problem with the save data and regions being incompatible. As far as I know a game’s save data is not transferable between regions - that is, an NTSC save will not work with a PAL disc. But I’m not positive. =/

Just another quick clarification about Dudley’s alt costume for those who haven’t seen it yet:

The alternate palettes 1-8 just change the color of the jacket, gloves, and I think the stripe on his jumpsuit, too. The jumpsuit is always white.

Color 9 changes the jumpsuit color to black in addition to a black jacket + red gloves. Pretty cool, gives him kind of a weird greaser look.

Color 10, as I already mentioned, is the jumpsuit with no jacket.

Wow, I totally assumed that the gi in Blanka’s 2nd alt would always be pink, like how the safari outfit is always the same color in his 1st alt. Welcome surprise to see it actually changes along with his skin and hair for most colors, and glad I got the pre-order bonus pack. Btw, has anyone that pre-ordered through Best Buy got the costume pack code for RZ members yet?

And good to see that Chun Li’s new 10th color kinda makes up for the original disappointment her new alt was.

@ Gandara
Looks like you’re right. :frowning: I did some digging and it turns out save data is region locked. Thanks for the quick response.

Big updates to the first posts! New info from EventHubs including release schedule and pricing.

Also, does anyone know what the name for Hakan’s garb is? I know it’s got a name.

Do you guys think they will do a bundle with every alternate costume from Vanilla to Super?

Chun-Li’s alt2 color 10 is not the alpha suit. From the blurry camera picture it just looks like its her alt 2 but without the frilly arm stuff

fail, that’s not her alpha outfit. you guys have shitty eyes or don’t remember too well what her alpha suit looked like.

Fuck way to get my hopes up for nothing.

Anyone having problems with the Super alternate costumes not working? I bought it on PSN but I don’t have the opton to select alternate costumes. I tried redownloading and it didn’t help. Any thoughts?