Official My Little Pony is LULZ discussion thread

That would be the fans.

I aint gonna lie, i love watching Jem & the Holograms…

[media=youtube]MwKclhWlo-0[/media]

Power Puff Girls vs My Little Ponies crossover game.

PPGvsMLP 2013

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

This might help explain things OP
[media=youtube]olLDrvc1qt4[/media]

Skullgirls is gonna get me REALLY used to this shit. LOL.

I only liked the intro really.

*POOH BEAR I GOT TO BE THERE! *

IT’S ME AND IT’S YOU- THE SILLY OL’ WINNIE THE POOH!

Don’t forget the fact that it’s a show on a channel that was originally marketed to guys based on GI Joe and OG Transformers.

VIRGINS.
ALL VIRGINS.
EVEN THAT CHICK ON THE RIGHT.

glad to know i’m not alone.

That last movie was all kinds of awesome.

Bitch please

Muppet Babbies run this!!!

[media=youtube]1ju75XsCO4o[/media]

I thought it was started as a troll fad on phor t’chan that was eventually abandoned by its founders and the people who took it more seriously developed it into whatever it is today.

I’m indifferent to the show and don’t really care if someone watches it, but I find it irritating when fans turn it into an oppressed cult and push the show’s “messages” onto others.

And hey, Powerpuff Girls was sick. That’s on a different level.

It reminds me more of Fosters and Powerpuff girls then Spongebob a cartoon i loath (which makes sense it was revived by the woman who created the Powerpuff girls). I’ve watched a few episodes and it’s funny and cute with each character having defined and thought out personalities. it reminds me of 90’s cartoons in that respect as pretty much all the characters are unique. I don’t go out of my way to watch it but if it’s on when i’m flippin channels i’ll watch. I can think of far worse things to watch like Spongebob.

Girl who created the show is only in an advisory role now tho, she has a new show premiering on Cartoon Network about female superheros which is funny since she left the network cuz they wouldn’t let her make a show aimed at young girls. Guess CN is hoping she can do for them what she did for The HUB.

Overall it’s a well written show for kids that doesn’t forget that a lot of adults watch cartoons with their kids. It keeps them involved as well much like how Avatar: The Last Airbender is aimed at the 10-14 Demo but a very large portion of it’s fanbase is adult because it’s well written, well animated, funny, fun and cool.

I don’t know anything about furries or bronies or whatever so I’m not gonna touch that subject.

Educational video
[media=youtube]FzozSSGETJo[/media]

The guy in green on the far right just realized how lame this is

MONEY MATCH!!??

WE IN THERE :eek:

I watch My Little Pony.

I also wear an eye patch, have a manly beard, drink scotch, and smoke cigars.

Come at me.

LOL

That kid is awesome.

Muppets targeted all audiences…

Dude in the front w/ black polo = future pedophile The guy behind him w/ strip hat is future fudge packer…

I’m different and I don’t watch it at all, but I get tired of almost every vid I watch being related to that. I’m like, "How does THAT relate to this?"
I’ll admit, I’m one of the guys who watched the Powerpuff Girls because that was awesome. Guess to some people, MLP is like that, but with ponies.

hipstur chick on the right with shades looks kinda aiight

inb4chrishansen :eek: