[Oct 15, 2012] Street Fight 4 Arcade Edition PS3 - Imperial Showdown (Las Vegas, NV)

I am a local player practicing for events, and I felt it would be a good idea to get some good lan practice in with a chance for players to pick up some extra cash to attend larger events. I’m setting this event up in hopes to grow the gaming community.
If all goes well I will bump up amount of entries along with prize pool and increase the size of the playing area. I’m starting small to see the turn out. This is a fun and friendly tournament. E-mail me with any question and I will usually get back to you within 24 hours. I have a partner and we will judge the events. Snacks & Drinks will be provided. Any added suggestions or changes are welcome.

Game: Street Fighter 4 - Arcade Edition
Platform: Playstation 3
Date: October 15, 2012
Tournament Rules:
[LIST]
[]DOUBLE ELIMINATION BRACKET SYSTEM (RANDOM SEEDS)
[
]BEST 2 OUT 3 MATCHES (7 ROUNDS EACH MATCH)
[]EACH PLAYER WILL NOTIFY A JUDGE OF THEIR CHARACTER SELECTION AND ULTRA CHOICE. ONCE A BEST 2 OUT OF 3 MATCH IS OVER PLAYERS MAY CHANGE CHARACTER PICK AND ULTRA CHOICE
[/LIST]
Event Rules:
[LIST]
[
]NO ALCOHOL
[]ALL SLOTS MUST BE FILLED AND ENTRY FEES PAID IN ADVANCE BEFORE EVENT TAKES PLACE
[
]SORE LOSERS AND DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY BE DISQUALIFIED AND REMOVED VIA SHORYUKEN
[]WHEN ALL RSVP SLOTS ARE TAKEN PLAYERS WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL WHEN PAYMENTS ARE DUE. (PAYPAL ONLY)
[
]HOTEL BOOKING TIME AND PRIZE POOL MAY SLIGHTLY VARY DEPENDENT UPON AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS AND TIME OF PAYMENT
[]PLAYERS ONLY - NO AUDIENCE OR FRIENDS
[
]FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
[]PLAYERS HAVE UNTIL 7:15PM TO SHOW UP BEFORE BEING DISQUALIFIED.
[
]WIRED CONTROLLERS ONLY (FIGHT STICKS PREFERRED)
[/LIST]
ENTRY FEE: $50

PRIZE POOL
1st Place: $300.00
2nd Place: $150.00
3rd Place: $75.00
13 OUT OF 15 SLOTS AVAILABLE
RSVP TO - PAYCHRISWHITE@HOTMAIL.COM

So we’re back on?