NYC/Bronx FGC

Hello,

I want to build up my local fighting game scene and I was just wondering if anyone out there - primarily in the Bronx, is serious about anything fighting game related. If you’re interested, message me if your from the NYC area and I’ll add you to the discord group and we can talk there. I mainly play SFV at the moment, so in the meantime I’ll be hosting a private battle lounge from 12pm-6pm everyday so people can join and get some rounds in. If you want in on the battle lounge message either on here or on discord. I’m pretty open when it comes to fighting games, I’ll play current and legacy versions of almost anything.

Here’s a list of what I’m down for, if you have something else in mind I’ll legitimately consider it: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Guilty Gear.

…and yes I have Fightcade

Yo ive been looking for people to play as well. From brooklyn. Playing some battle lobbies in SF5 sounds good.

Hello! I’ve been playing SF2T since I was a kid. I’m thinking about investing in a PS4 and an arcade stick and was just looking to make friends in the FGC. I live in Queens and I’ll DM both of you to see where you’re at!