NYC 1/15 Chocolate Lemon Presents: BATTLE OF 8 BIT & UP IV

BATTLE OF 8-BIT & UP IV

SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV SINGLES TOURNEY by Chocolate Lemon
When: Saturday, January 15, 6:30-7 (PLEASE BE ON TIME)

CASUALS START 5-5:30

Where: 8 Bit And Up Video Games
2nd Floor (Corner of 2nd Ave. and 8th St.)
35 St. Marks Place, New York, NY 10003
212-674-0201
GOOGLE MAPS DIRECTIONS

You can take the 6 train to Astor or N/R trains to 8th St. and walk east down 8th/St. Marks to 2nd Ave

BYOC ( Bring Your Own Controller)

Tournaments will be held on Xbox360

House Fee:$5
Enrty Fee: $10
Pot Split 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter IV
Matches are 2 out of 3 rounds with clock on 99 seconds
Winner CAN switch Ultra
Sets are 2 out of 3 Matches
Loser’s and Winner’s finals will be 3 out of 5 matches
Grand Finals are 3/5 matches, Winner from Losers must win 2 sets while Winner from Winners only needs to win 1

I will be there early next Saturday, to get the opportunity to play a lot of casuals beforehand.

ill b there for casuals

Hope to see yall Sat

i should be there

I live right by this place but never get time to go as often as I’d like. I also don’t have a 360 stick. (PS2/3 yes.)

I’m in early, dunno if I can stay for the tourney though as its set for 5, but you know how everyone rolls in late =\

I think im gonna be in there :smiley:

tourneys tommorrow, GIT HAIPE

be there just went today

I will be there tomorrow, can’t wait!

So is this gonna be a rare occurrence where a tourney actually starts on time or am i gonna have to not show/ disqualify myself because it starts to late?

I would so show up to this just like I always wanted to go to Guard Crush but damn it sucks for a PS3 pad user when everything is X360 in the area. Anyway I would be down for this if anyone has those Xcrossfire converter things that wouldn’t mind sharing through entire tourney or is willing to sell one to me.

I’d recommend you buy a converter if you are a PS3 pad user. PS3 has 2-frame lag and shouldn’t be used as much as it is.

GG everyone, some great matches seen and played, and plenty of casuals

thanks for the good times!