Now I'm a little motivated! - The Vergil Video Thread

BWAHAHAHA, Galactus for Universe Tier! Hmm… to repost or to not? :tup:

Isedelica is godlike!

here’s my video before I work on my next character lol

[media=youtube]Jif4LRs777Y[/media]

[media=youtube]IQu0JLQoGy8[/media]

Here’s 2 videos of me playing casuals on our weekly casual stream here in Toronto.

I’m using the Blue Devil May Cry team, First time testing my team against offline players, gotta work out a few nooks and crannies. Having used Zero before, I’m really used to holding a button with vergil, boomerang setups is the good stuff! =D

I start around the 40 minute mark
[media=youtube]XONKttEENoc[/media]

[media=youtube]AjusNGA5P9U[/media]

~DarkDeath

Some Vergil play at the Starbase ranbat @18 mins of the first video… I was dropping combos D=. haunts aka Iplaywinner dictator with some cool Vergil play too. Man, shopping cart assist is so annoying /=.

[media=youtube]nrjk0QHnqPA[/media]

[media=youtube]GruKhSrRiV4[/media]

Updated with Isedelica’s, D’Nyc3’s, Gabu’s and Testikils’ videos. Also put these last two in a new section that will feature the combos that include specific assists.

Casuals with a friend. Vergil/Viper/Victor vs. Dormammu/Strider/Doom. I went home after this session and learned the Round Trip / Spiral Swords / Lunar Phase combo hehe.

[media=youtube]lVnJDyINFDg[/media]

[LEFT]**[SIZE=4]Zade - UMVC3 Vergil bread and butter**[/SIZE][/LEFT]

[LEFT][SIZE=22px][media=youtube]SWyUY3mZOxc[/media][/SIZE][/LEFT]
There are better combos but I haven’t really been keeping up to date with videos. This is the combo I have been using for now, does around 820k damage if the maximum Vergil is mashed correctly. Uses 2 bars, 1 otg assist and builds about 1 bar and a 1/3. It’s reliable for me for now.

Dont know if this was already post, but its quite interesting:

Heh, was messing around with stuff like that in training too, pretty nuts

holy shit thats fucking tight…

[media=youtube]D9w8ebSYE2Y[/media]

[media=youtube]Gb7cuZnyuFc[/media]

What round trip button are you guys holding during combos? I dont see any notations in any of these

usually it’s L.

Ok thanks! I been messing with Vergil but some of these awesome videos have no notations so I try…:frowning:

[media=youtube]_kz3avYXh8c[/media]

I need help. I cant figure out what im doing wrong exactly besides messing up combos. Can you guys give me some feedback? thx in advance.

[S]IDK if we are allowed to critique about match videos here,[/S] but just from the first match I see that you do not rely on assists to get you in SAFELY. Virgil’s normals are extremely unsafe on block, so if an opponant is smart and just doesnt push block you they can punish. Especially his teleport. So work in those Weasel Shot mix ups, and land those opening shots. GL

Just realized that I was in the VIDEO thread and not the combo thread lol

Figured this out in training just now …props to anyone who can guess the method, I’ll reveal how soon :stuck_out_tongue: Just a dumb glitch with no practical use, or maybe it does…

[media=youtube]tJwuFaZEYws[/media]

[media=youtube]g7i3Rdmuxso[/media]

Have you guys seen this yet? Too lazy to sift through the threads but, Im glad someone made it