Nova On Point

Reposting here since nobody is in the Nova sub-forum.
Is nova better to run on point or should I place him at anchor? Right now i’m running Nova(Rush)/Doom(Missals)/Strider(Varja)
I’m thinking about swaping out doom for frank due to synergy problems with doom, but i’ve also considered Captain(Slash)/Sentinel(Charge)/Nova(Rush)
I like playing as nova but I just don’t know where to put him.

I don’t see Nova doing well by himself as an anchor. His mix-ups (lol) are just easier with another assist to keep your opponent tied down or confused where your overhead A is coming from.

There’s YouTube ya know… thread will be closed soon btw

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone else plays Nova on point, so you should too.

Nova is an decent but not an exceptional anchor; he gets scary damage boast; he can combo off his air throw easily and he has derp hitboxes, but he’s a bit predictable and it’s not easy to open people up with him minus assists.

The character you place second has to be gdlk with one of nova’s assists or its far from worth it to place him as anchor.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

You waited 7 minutes between posting in the Nova forum and posting here.

The folks in the Nova forum are actually quite helpful. Like all forums though it may be a few hours or even a day or so until you get an answer to a question.

LOL. Also, Nova/Doom/Strider is a great team. Play beam instead. Go with that. If you don’t want to play him on point he’s not a bad anchor, but you’ll need a character that can really take advantage of Nova’s rush assist.