Not Another TN Thread! Ultimate Super Ultra Street Kombat Suplexhold Ver. Chronotrigger

What a list :open_mouth:
And I just registered for kit. Can’t wait

Yeah, I mostly meant Memphis people.

I’m going. Heading up there Friday, coming back Monday.

I’m going all three days. I’m leaving around 1 Friday afternoon and heading back Sunday night. PM me if you’re in need of a ride.

Friday can’t get here fast enough.

Wish I could be there but I’ll be watching you guys on stream. Let’s go TN!

Who needs a partner for 3v3 Marvel or AE friday?

Anyone going to Fight Night tomorrow? Lab-in with Dudley and need some matches.

I’ll probably drop by Im off from second job. tonight neways… I won’t have my setup with me though…

I probably come on by. Haven’t been there over a month anyway. I’ll bring my setup of course with UMVC3 and maybe some KOF XIII. Though I wish someone would have Aquapazza

Something came up will nit be able to make it.

But will be recording tonite around 10 for realistlounge on xbox live ssf4 ae. Message me on live if you want to join. Lab in Chun Li and Dudley. Any pointers will be welcomed.

I actually do have Aquapazza (picked up a PS3 on Black Friday), I’ve been playing it and Chaos Code. Those are both pretty fun games (Chaos Code channeling SNK right down to the SNKglish).

I prefer Chaos Code. It feels a little deeper. Though both are pretty basic, they are fun.

Chaos Code is pretty fun. I play with Cerberus and on Aquapazza I’ll play with Chizuru with Rina assist.

Ok for those that have called the hotel to reserve the normal double bed rooms under the FR17 group rate $93(normally $120) and there are sold out so let me see if I can get some more rooms added! I TOLD Y’ALL THEY WOULD START GOING FAST! Give me some time and i’ll call the hotel tomorrow morning to try and get more hotel rooms open for the FR17 group. If I can get more rooms added to the group you better reserve them when you can! We are probably going to book the whole hotel full of FR17 peeps! Also be advised that all rooms under the FR group rate will receive free wifi throughout your stay at FR17!

“As of right now only rooms available online for the FR discounted rate are the following:”

1 king bed = $93 per night- normally $119
2 double bed executive floor= $119 per night- normally $150
1 king bed executive floor= $113 per night- normally $150
1 king junior suite= $133 per night-normally $245 ask Tray “Iceman” because this is what they tried to charge him per night without the FR group rate!"

If I can gets some more rooms make sure you grab them at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10704122

There’s only 18 days until online registration is closed so you need to get that badge asap to save $10 on your badges. Register online for FINAL ROUND XVII and save $10 off the badge. Go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm to sign up for the games/badges so we can make pools well in advance.

^speaking of which, who from here is going to FR? I already got my room reserved w/some Miami people. I’m hoping MLSwear goes especially, but it’d be cool to see you guys again.

I will almost definitely be going

Sorry for the slow posts, most of us are now on the Facebook Middle Tennessee Group for gathering info:

When:
Saturday, March 1st 2013

Where:
Game Galaxy Arcade
5344 Hickory Hollow Parkway (located in Crossings Plaza, across from Freeland Chevrolet and next to M Nail Spa and 360 Burger)
Antioch, TN 37013

Games/Times:
1pm - Injustice (XBOX 360)
3pm-Street Fighter Alpha 2 (free entry with cover charge, winner take all $20)
5pm - Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 (360)
7pm - Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (360)

Fees:
$6 Cover
$5 Entry

Payout:
70/20/10 for the top 3 spots

Please contact us with any questions!
615-678-4599