Not Another TN Thread! Ultimate Super Ultra Street Kombat Suplexhold Ver. Chronotrigger

that is a very good ice breaker though.
I miss those days. Shit talking and beating Hiryu drunk as hell not even looking at the screen! Squabb rage quitting and Eraser supposedly chuggin’ beer. That nigga took a sip of that Heineken but held it up in the air for more than like 17 seconds. WTF?

your memory is hazy. pretty sure it was a corona.

Anyone going to fight night tomorrow?

I plan on it, but it’ll be around 8:30 or so. I’m guessing that you’re the one guy that showed up ahead of me last week.

I showed up that day around 5:30 and stayed til 7:30. Figured no one would be there.

If mvc2 gets played ill show lol

Well Jas you know I got it on my Xbox so bring your ass :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry that I missed you yet again, man. I tried to show up as fast as I could.

Yo Josh- Im down for SF this morning if you are

ill show up tomorrow too. Im itching fir some mvc2 and my Oni on Ssf4 wantto deal some damage to something .

Rollcall of who is going to be at fight night tonite.

Is anyone showing up tonight? Im in Memphis for vacation and I want to play some marvel.

Ditto Farriused. Except its more SF based
Maybe kof

So is anyone going to be there at Fight Night tonight? I plan on being there, but it’ll be some time around 8:30 or 8:45.

I may come depending if anyone else shows up.

Remember we will have KiT Cast #3 Tuesday January 14 at 10 PM CT live from Game Galaxy Arcade. We will go over some tournament logistics and then turn our attention to Street Fighter and Marvel! As always we will cap the show by raffling off gifts from our Sponsors. The list of players eligible for this raffle is up at www.kitrevival.com/raffle

So who’s showing up for Fight Night tonight? I’m really tired of showing up to an empty venue. Well, empty save for the Magic players.

Still not able to make it to Fight Night due to work. Probably won’t see me till mid February. I’m on GFWL with AE now blackhrt86. I try to get on when I can, need practice for KIT

Who all is going to KIT?

Justin Wong
PR Balrog
Dieminion
Noel Brown
Filipino Champ
Ricky Ortiz
Sherry Jenix

Some people from TN will probably be there too.