Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

As a reminder:

• you cannot try to sell or trade if you haven’t been on SRK for six months
  • you also need 100 posts

I know everybody here knows that. Thanks!

Yes it is.

frank any word on that SE? Id love it got cash or Trade :wink: Let me know.

rcaido: Just mailed you that Red Octane box. For some reason, every post office in Bremerton didn’t have a flat rate box big enough to fit it, so I’ll just eat the cost for shipping it out to you. Have fun with the box! Make sure you take pictures of it when you mod it up! :tup:

Man you should have just sent it ground & save some money…We only live like 2hrs away, wouldn’t take that long…Yeah the stick is for my bro, his b-day is coming up wanted to give him a stick, if only LL would open up already…

Anybody here willing to sell me a functioning American stick for $90? I know it’s a stretch, but I thought I might try.

I have a stick with Happ concave buttons and a happ super joystick in it. I can sell it to you for $50.

If I sent money for competition buttons, could you mod it and I would pay $70 because of the new button and labor fees?

Yeah that’s fine, but my price doesn’t include shipping, can you do local pickup, otherwise I would have to charge for shipping too, probably about 20 bucks.

edit: BTW this stick is for PSX with a PSone pcb.

If I could do pick up I would. I’ll have to set up a paypal account before I can do this though, so if you find another offer, you can go ahead and take it. And just to be clear, this is what my order would look like?

$50 for stick
$20 for buttons/labor
$20 for shipping

Correct?
Also, what is a good converter for PS1 to PS3. Pelican I’m assuming, or is that just PS2 to PS3?

I dunno anything about convertors, don’t have a PS3 sorry.

Price breakdown for parts is more expensive than I thought, 8 bux for the stick, and around 16 for the 8 buttons, so it would be 95 shipped total then.

Alright. Would you mind giving me some time to think about it? I’m going to need to find a way to come up with money for a converter, and Marvel 2 (when/if it releases on PSN). It shouldn’t take longer then two days.

It’s been sitting in my room unused for around a year, I don’t think anymore time will hurt it. :tup:

Haha, alright thanks.

Also, thanks for being willing to mod it for me too. I appreciate it.

Might as well post it here too…My girl is getting bigger everyday, baby is coming soon so i need to sell some stuff fast…

SFAC stick modded w/happs & custom SFIV art option having white or black buttons…I think black looks better.

Madcatz TE stick sealed Im selling it for $225+shipping but for NW if you can do pick up i can probably go $210

Ken PS3 fightpad sealed $35

Pelican Adapter practically brand new $45

Some other junk
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=145784&highlight=preggy

Airthrow, I guess there is a reputable converter that would work, but does your stick use a PS1 Dualshock PCB or is it the digital pad PCB?

hmmm

so for the SFAC is 120 shipped? how much for just pick up…?

It’s a dual shock, which is the best one to use with convertors.

360?

Its $120 + shipping but for pickup i can let it go for $110…I live in the olympia area…This stick was Airthrow’s i replace the stick & buttons new parts from Lizard Lick…There is no bottom cover just to let you know, i can provide more pics if you’re interested…I still have the original artwork too if you want it…