Northwest trading: WTB sticks, WTS sticks

I may be interested in the Madcatz SE (if you still have it). I’ll PM you.

if you’re looking for something that would be a project my door stopper of a mas would be perfect for you.

Hmmm, I was going to post a sale but do we seriously have to be a member for 6 months?
I’ve met a handful of you fellas irl, that counts for something right? :sad:

This is SRK policy, no exceptions, sorry. Try Craigslist. :slight_smile:

if anyones has a decent case let me know.

I’m interested in the Hori stick and/or the TE stick. If you decide to sell either, please PM me with the price. :wonder:

So. What I’m wanting to sell isn’t exactly a stick at all… but I don’t want to try and ship it. Forgive me if I’m in the wrong place, Preppy.

I’m looking to move a pair of electric guitars. They’re far from fancy, but they do come at a low cost.

I’m selling my old Washburn WG208. It’s a pretty basic H/S/H starter electric guitar in solid black. This was my first electric… and also a project guitar. As such, it’s far from stock. It has the bridge pickup from a Squier Fat Strat and the neck pickup (covered Duncan Designed Jazz… which is one of the most pristine pickups I’ve heard… and sounds pretty good on this guitar) out of a Schecter C-1 Elite… and the stock singlecoil pickup in the middle position. It is designed to work with a whammy bar, but it didn’t come with one, so I won’t be including one. Aesthetically, it’s in fairly good condition. Not immaculate, but not very beat up, either.

I’m asking $80 for it. It includes no gig bag.

I mentioned a Squier Fat Strat earlier, and I’m also selling it. It’s a lot better than I expected, but it’s just not my cup of tea. It’s a silver-bodied guitar. It is mostly stock, but it has the bridge pickup (covered Duncan Design JB… I think it’s the JB, anyway) out of a Schecter C-1 Elite. It has a rosewood fretboard. It plays pretty well and sounds decent. It comes with a whammy bar. For some reason, though, Musician’s Friend shipped it without the tone and volume plastic knob covers, so it doesn’t look quite right, but it functions identically to a guitar with the knobs. That is the only thing the guitar has going against it.

I’m asking $140 for it. It does include a beat up gig bag.

I’m also selling a few effect pedals (echo, wah, and vintage distortion). I listed those in the main trading outlet since I’m willing to ship them: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?p=6478941#post6478941

PM me if you’re interested.

looking for a ps2 hrap.

I will have a SE stick available to sell, it was defective out the box, (won’t jump) but I think it’s an easy fix. I’m letting someone borrow it for the time being, but if someone’s interested let me know.

IO may take it how much , its for the 360 right?

im lookin for a used EX2, ill pay $30 for it if anyone has one they can part with

Yup.

If anyone has any spare sanwa buttons or a sanwa stick laying around… I can take them off your hands easily.

I have a MAS (dreamcast) Shell with a Perfect 360 stick in it.

PM me if intrested!

Looking for stick case let me know how much be cool if you live near the olympia area…

Trying to get rid of this PS3 Ken pad sealed…

Im in puyallup.

How much you want for it, minus the Perfect stick…Just want the case…Do you have any pics? willing to trade?

^^ you putting together an empty stick box army or something? :rofl:

Sorry man. I need the cash.

Yeah i realize putting my cash inside these cases are better option then good ol under the mattress…

Yeah i hear that, we all need cash…How much total then…Do you have a pic?

Is this still available?

that’s the best pic of it at the current moment.

Ill get you a better pic later

Anyone have any spare stick/buttons. Sanwa if possible.

Or just a joystick in general that they’re not using (360 Only, I don’t do that ps3 shit…)