North San Diego County: Vista/Oceanside Area

Posted a new day, it’ll be this Thursday. I was also considering a possible Saturday session if anyone down. Make it bring your own meat and we can setup out back, fire up the grill and get our game on. If not we’ll schedule something like for a nice big fat event. Anyway, post if you are down for Thursday… Holla!

P.S. Hey Thor! You forgot your cookies, come get them or they will be EATEN! MUHAHAHAH!

if anyone is intrested in a super/mvc3 tourney in southeast sd
car pool out to it

http://shoryuken.com/f7/ttf-ssfiv-ranbat-3-5-singles-side-mvc3-singles-tourney-san-diego-ca-3-18-a-267809/
http://shoryuken.com/f7/ttf-ssfiv-ranbat-3-5-singles-side-mvc3-singles-tourney-san-diego-ca-3-18-a-267809/

Hey Marcelo. So you’re hosting Thursday right? Cause the first post says Tuesday March 10th.

That date conflicts with itself…my mind is melted.

the 10th is thursday so i guess it is thursday. ill be down for another mvc3 session. ive been watching videos and practicing my-fcombos and working on catching them phonixes, so ima bring the heat. i still kind of hate this game but its mainly cuz x-factor is super stupid, im over the other reasons.

Fixed

Word… Still grasping the concepts of it, but doing much better than I have been before.

OK so a lot of people aren’t going to make it so I’m going to cancel tomorrow’s gathering but I have mad adjustments to show that it’s been rescheduled till next Thursday. This isn’t to say that if anyone wants to play a few matches that you can’t just give me a call and show up at my house. Anywho! Reminder: Next meet up is next Thursday so you have a week to schedule it in. I will text, msg, etc everyone on Sunday to remind you.

o damn, I was looking forward to tonight but this works out. Gotta drive someone to the airport at 4am Friday morning so I either would of had to leave early or be tired as hell.

Hopefully next week works out.

All good.

SO Gman who was there last time will be coming through again as well as bringing N64 with Killer Instinct and a possible another person who is my landlord’s nephew who wants to bring his Dreamcast with Soul Calbur, I actually have 3rd strike and CvS2. So we can fuck with those if anyone wants.

im down for thursday. if theres going to be a dreamcast there we can play some marvel 2. dreamcast is the best way to play some mvc2 i can take one of my custom mixes if you want.

I’m pretty sure I have MvC2 but not the memory unit so not all the characters will be unlocked.

Due to lack of interest tomorrow’s session is cancelled, the next one is coming up next tuesday. I’m going to continue to post a month long schedule of sessions I think may work as well as an occasional weekend (saturday) session. With spring pretty much here we are going to setup out back for cook outs and such. I’m not going to stop scheduling practice sessions.

hey is mission bay nothern side??

I’m in favor of Tuesdays.

Sadly no, you are up nothern CA right?

The idea to alternate tuesday and wednesday each week and maybe throw in 2 saturdays a month. actually looking for equip to maybe record matches to upload to youtube or something.

Thread updated to show new schedule.

Found 3 more people at my local F&E down for matches on our scheduled meetings.

Good Games last night guys… learned some new shit.

Updated post to reflect new date, March 31, will text everyone as a reminder.

see you all next Thurs