North San Diego County: Vista/Oceanside Area

We are playing MvC3 & SSFIV. If you have another game you wanna put us on to by all means. On my PS3 I have SSF2T HD Remix and MvC2.

i mainly play mvc2 and 3 even though i hate 3 with all my might but im trying to play it, i do play ssf4 a little. what time do you guys get together to play? i get off work around 6 pm.

ill add this thread to the where and when you play front page in the other sd thread

Tomorrow we are getting together @ 7. The night will most likely be filled with a WHOLE lot of MvC3 action. If you want hit me up via PM and I’ll send you the info.

Thanks appreciate it.

yo i tried sending yo a pm but it says that you have chosen not to receive or are not allowed to receive pms right now. lol but send me the info and ill see if i can make it out. how many people usually show up?

This is our 2nd time, Thorgrimm and I play more often since we know each other. We figured inviting more people would be fun, so this is the 1st time everyone is meeting. As of right now we have 5-6 people coming. I’ll send you my address, my phone number in the OP…

Sweet! Convinced my chick to make a cake! LOL

Looking forward to some MVC3 with everyone tonight!

Looking forward to meeting everyone too. Should be a blast…

ill be there around 7:15 -7:30. ill give you a call when im near by.

Word looking forward ot it. gonna unplug my monitor to get setup see you all there.

That was SO MUCH FUN last night dudes!!! Good meeting y’all and GOOD GAMES! Onto next week!

Yeah it was bad ass. Fun real arcade style with no space and 7 people just all stuffing in a room. Definitely a great time. I’ll hit everyone up about next week’s gathering.

Thanks for hosting, that was a blast!!! Looking forward to doing it again.

Yea man, it was great. aside from you making my step son cry. THAT"S WHY YOU WERE LOCKED IN THE PARK! LOL

Hey Smooth! What kind of stick did you have in your case? Was it a Happ? Rick liked it and considering that kind of stick. He’s considering buying my old PS3 black and White stick but wants a more rigid stick and you’re was real… Damn it!!

NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO

Gotta say those like Hail Marys and shit… Seriously though what brand.

Thanks for having us, Marcelo. I had a good time and the cake was great!

Sorry about IceTrap and I getting carried away and taking over the mvc3 station for a good while. If that happens again just say “Can I get next?” One of us will either jump off immediately or say, “Alright, just 1 more.”

Your dog is awesome.

edit: I’m not Smootassassin but I’m pretty certain his joystick was HAPP. I’m guessing his buttons were semitsu, but I never touched em to see.

Yeah his buttons are semitsu, I use them as well. Nah don’t worry, they were great matches. If I can figure it out, I have a usb capture card, we’ll record some matches. The Phoenix matches were good. Learned a lot.

yo ggs last night guys. i had a great time playing a game im still iffy about. I like it sometimes but at the same time i hate its guts but im down for another session. thanks for having me over marcelo and yeah my stick has a happ arcade stick with semitsu buttons. ima practice my combos and find someone who can catch phoenix and kill her.

thanks for the hospitality marcelo lets keep this going

No doubt, I actually didn’t get your # PM your phone.