Noobie needs some guidance

Ok I’ve owned this game ever since last X-Mas and I love it. I just started playin it again, I thought I knew everything but I was wrong it turned out so I need some help. I don’t understand alot of the system in the game like parrying, red parrying, juggles, those blockable throws, the damage system, SUper Canceling etc I like to use Necro/Twelve for a while it was all about Alex/Akuma not anymore. My brother uses Urien and thinks he sucks cause he read the stuff on charge partioning but doesnt understand it he doesnt understand the Chariot Tackle corner jugleso can someone gimme some help.

Define, state the facts and basics, and strats er…wutever to all of this for me.

Parrying
Red Parrying
Universal Over-Head attacks
Damage System
all of the stuff in System Direction
Tier list
stun meter, who has the shortest and the longest stun meters
Kara-Throws
That weird blocking throw stuff I dont get it
Match-Up’s
HOW ON EARTH DO U FIGHT Q?
Super Canceling espcially Super Jump cancelling, for example with Chun-Li on S.A. 2 I’ve never been much of Chun-Li nor my bro but he can do it and I cant’!?
Charge partioning

You can’t fight Q unless you are extra leet.

Parrying
tap forward before getting hit

Red Parrying
switch from block to forward during a multihitting attack right before another hit of it connects

Universal Over-Head attacks
mp+mk … can’t be thrown during cause you’re off the ground

Damage System
you take damage when you get hit

all of the stuff in System Direction
who cares?

Tier list
Ken, Chun, Yun are top… everyone else is jumbled together with Sean tacked on at the end.

stun meter, who has the shortest and the longest stun meters
Longest I’m not sure, shortest is Remy and Akuma

Kara-Throws
cancel a normal into a throw

They’re called Grabs

Match-Up’s
a character -vs- another character advantages and disadvantages are only seen in an ideal world otherwise its up to the player, their mindgames and parrying abilities.

HOW ON EARTH DO U FIGHT Q?
punch your opponent in the balls, call him a pedophile, and run away.

Super Canceling espcially Super Jump cancelling, for example with Chun-Li on S.A. 2 I’ve never been much of Chun-Li nor my bro but he can do it and I cant’!?
half circle from down to up then qcf k

**Charge partioning **
hold down during a UOH then hold down during another UOH and then press up and kick or punch. once you get that you can experiment at doing it during other things

Greatest explanations in the world. Especially Q.

Someone explain why he’s always chasing around little boys & girls?

That’s not nice. :frowning:

Q chases little boys because they’re all bastards and he wants to strangle 'em dead (rightfully so!).

Q chases little girls because he likes the good stuff (aka: 10 year old hinky~pinky).

These are all just my assumptions, don’t take them as solid facts. :o

[quote]
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
[/quoTE]

Do you mean Tech Hitting? :confused: