|| Noel || Blonde and Loaded ( Not where it matters though ;_; )

So after playing Noel pretty much all weekend I’m pretty much set on maining Noel. I wasn’t able to combo into her AH, mainly because I forgot about it :V, but I was able to play around with her in training mode and play against some of the other NC players.

At first I did had some difficulty with her 6C (B+C) combos, but after a while in training mode the motion for doing it felt second nature, although I’m still trying to get the hang of her 22C loops though. :\ The only problem I really had was comboing into her drive patterns. I could land the 5D, but the 6B would always whiff and I didn’t know why. Although I did fix it by doing 6C>5D as low to the ground as possible, I’m still having a bit of trouble with how many 6C>(throw whiff) loops you can do before you’re able to get all the hits in her drive pattern. Other than that Noel is <3.

Lol i’m having the same issues with you and I’m still in love. We should get some matches some time.

Noel is god like! i played with her and carl and i rly lol’d at the difference. Carl is hard as hell to play with

Yeah, I’m not sure if it’s my internet or not, but I played BB online for a couple of hours and NOT ONE GAME was lag free. I even played one of my MB friends from Louisiana and it was laggy as hell.

Anyways, I’ve been playing offline matches for the most part and I feel my execution with Noel is sooooo much better compared to when I played last weekend. I really didn’t try her 22C loops all that much seeing I’m literally in a room with nothing, but Nu players…<_<. If anyone has any tips to get past her swords I’d appreciate it. I can beat the Nu players I’m playing now, but damn it’s annoying as hell and I feel I’m getting hit by shit I shouldn’t be.

I’m no expert but a well timed double jump or air dash, along with faith in a higher power or supreme luck. The thing is that Noel is fast enough that she can get in but an experienced player will expect that, so you have to be creative. Moving through the air is always dangerous but if they keep thinking you like to jump in, you might get close enough for her 3C slide move or one of her better chain openers.

Yeah, I can do that against them, but I know when I fight good Nu players that’s not gonna fly. Like it’s to the point where if I get in on them they fold very easily.

Noel vs. Arakune:

I keep getting zoned out by Arakune with nothing but his projectiles. If I get in, the match gets easier for me, but he keeps me outside shooting projectiles all match, and I can’t seem to find a way inside.

Help?

Noel’s 5d has projectile invulnerability. Anytime you expect her to throw a sword and you’re half a screen’s distance away or less, use 5d into a grounded drive combo of your choice.

I’m probably going to wait till the US patch before i jump back online unless people want to go anyway. Gives me more time to get some practice in.

I picked up Blazblue last night, and Noel, like I had thought from watching some videos, is my main. I played a few matches online last night and other than them lagging like hell a few times, I did alright. However, I’m having a fair amount of trouble getting inside against V-13. Any suggestions?

I played a few characters last night, and out of them all Noel was pure win! I loved the movie Equilibrium, and she’s like a Cleric straight out of the movie! So badass. I gotta look up some combos so I can train with her more, but so far she’s definitely been my favorite.

Hey Brandino, if you still have issues with the 22C combo, it might be because your dashing in to far. Just got done training and i got it to the point where i can hit it 90% of the time now. Only time where i screw up is when i either dash in to far or don’t dash when i need too. Otherwise it’s butter.

Now for some reason, i’m having trouble with the 6C loop, i had it down before now i can’t get it even if my life depended on it -_=

I don’t know because the most I can do is like 2 reps and afterward they end up being too high in the air. I don’t think I’m dashing too far though because I know the key to it is hitting the 6C as low as possible and as far as possible, but for some odd reason I’m just not getting it.

I have trouble keeping my distance after the first two so I end up too close and the 22c whiffs :annoy:

I suck at doing the damn 6c throw whiff combos :arazz:

gay!

Should I just main Nu? lol kidding

Maybe it’s timing? Don’t know really, i never really knocked them to high.

Think it’s mostly about getting used to alternating at the right time. I screw up where i end up hitting BC twice right after the first 6C, or i completely miss C or B.

Blah, I guess the 6c loop only works when they are in the air and you hit em?

so ive got the (launch)>JB>JC>236C down pretty solid but I can’t seem to jc. the JC for the JB>JC>jc.>JB>JC>236C air combo…anyone have any pointers on the timing etc.? I’ve been in training just trying to jump cancel the JC into anything for the last hour

Most of the air combos Ive seen jc out of J.B not J.C, maybe I haven’t seen this one.

thanks…looking at it again I was just reading it wrong :xeye:…it was JA>JB>jc>JB>JC>236C all along :sweat:

too damn many letters…

EDIT: Got it on the second try…thanks again

correct, works really good as an AA as well