No assist infinite setup off air combo (no flight)

hey guys,

long time lurker, not really much of an iron man player but i thought I’d share this setup with you. first off, i haven’t played in years, and when i was playing i don’t recall anyone doing it…so if it’s already been done, i apologize in advance and sorry to have wasted your time, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s not too shabby. i was high when i thought of it. it was done on dc with regular pad. it’s not a flashy setup and i think it’s impractical compared to the easier setups but still cool though.

make sure to launch off crouching medium punch and standing roundhouse kick…I’ve tried with just plain rh but so far no sauce.

crouch jab>> crouch jab>> RH kick>>do the infinite as an air combo—watch the timing in the video>> dash backwards down while hitting jab>> hit up fierce to keep them up>> you’ve now landed and the opponent is in the air in normal jump territory>> continue infinite

my video sucks cuz it’s camera off of CRT but oh well.

take it easy

Nima

Edit: in the video the dummy is cable, but it works the same against pixies like storm, too…though, the timing is tougher.

[media=youtube]_alUNDFKlsg[/media]

cool find!

Not bad at all…

Wow, that’s brilliant!

Looks a lot easier than his other solo infinite setups.

Great job man.

Never seen this set-up before.

lol.

Can’t wait to try it out. :slight_smile:

Nice setup, timing is hard as sh.t for that one though.

shit is nice but timing is crazy

Don’t think i’ll be able to do that. Really cool though.

I just use assists to set-up the infinite (in training mode :P)

Saweeet thanks!
New to MvC2, but this is exactly the kind of stuff I wanna try out. :stuck_out_tongue: