Nintendo DS wifi goes live/DS wifi discussion... (with ALL friend codes)

Seriously, what store?
I would just rather buy a wireless router so i can have it for future consoles that need it, like the Revolution.

According to Nintendojo, Nintendo is only selling it online.

http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1131133488

can somebody answer the router question, so i can stop checking this thread

yes you can use a wireless router with your friend’s cable to have both ds’s online

frys electronics has it all the time.

always check out their friday ads.

Mario Kart: DS is availble to most of the world today! I’ll be picking up my copy later and posting my friend code. See you online SRK!:karate:

I’m not exactly sure how these friend codes work, if they’re DS specific, but I’ll try to post one today. The reason I mention that is because my DS is getting repaired by Nintendo (actually, its on its way back now), but my cousin and fiancee both have DS’s that I will use with Mario Kart today. I’ll post one this afternoon.

ahhhhhhhh someone help I need a DS surgically implanted into my hand because I can’t stop …playing … mario kart …

omfg I got like 20 mins till my store opens and I get my copy. Every minute feels like 5 hrs…

I just picked it up. But no DS with me at work :-(.

I feel sorry for you two … I’m away from a router but actually have the game and I’m in pain hahahah ahhhhhhhh time to go home to my wireless mario kart heaven

seriously this game is too good to be true how the hell is all this possible on one small cartridge? God bless you Nintendo!

I played some guy in Japan (Jap chars in his name) lag is pretty funny, jiggling about the track haha but its not a big issue …no freezing experienced yet …but the game slowed down during a balloonbattle against my bro who wirelessly downloaded play from my DS and we had the 6 other cpu’s

Are those four games(MK, Tony Hawk, etc) the only ones that I can WiFi-able? Because I will buy a DS with the quickness for online Advance Wars…

x-pac, post your friend code. I’m going to format this like another friend code thread i saw from another forum (CAG). Write your info using the following format:

forum name - Wifi nickname - friend code - location

For example, mine would be:
chair_home - chairhome - xxxxxxxx - Orlando, FL

I’ll edit the first post in the thread to keep track of the codes, please follow the format so I can just copy and paste easily. Thanks guys!

This is annoying I have a router but it’s not working, what could be the problem?:sad:

Have you check what model router it is? from there check the nintendowifi.com website for compatibility issues

Thanks for the advice it’s a Belkin.:pleased:

WTF is up with that?! :lame:

still can’t wait to play when I get home…

Yoshi says: OWAOWOWOWOWOWOOOAOOOOOO!!!:sad::tdown:

ok its in my sig …

Cool, thanks, I’ll add it now, I have a temporary one (using my girl’s DS)…

chair_home - chairhome - 231987 705165 - Orlando, FL