[Newbie] Storm Thread - Q & A

Storm help!!

Can anyone tell me the best way to play with Storm on a team of Psylocke and Magneto, should i use her on point or what? I’m kinda new but not new, i know combose but dont know how i should use her to my best advantage!

storm confusion!

plz no one like diss me or nuthin but is CapCom, Captain Commando? I keep on getting confused on that and how can you get past that?

Hi there, TranceDeezy2004!!

storm confusion!

1]Yes

2]Perhaps you don’t know Capcom [the company’s] mascot is Captain Commando?

:confused:

magus-a
storm-a
psy-a
in that order

magus…

-dash, c.lk. chp, sj, lp, lk, lp, lk, aduf, lp, lk, lp, lk, hypergrav, xxtemp (not used in advanced play, but i’ve seen it coming back lately…)
-dash, c.lk, c.hp, sj, hk, addf, lk, lk, [land, sj, lk lk, addf, lk, lk]
-dash, c.lk, c.hp, sj, hk, addf, lk, lk, [land, j.lp, lk, lp, lk]

storm…
-dash, clk. s.hk, sj, magic, LAx2xxLS

what does this have to do with storm? and i thought ryu or megaman was capcom’s mascot

y dont u see the first combo in advanced play. i do it all the time but it gets difficult cuz ill do the ad/uf and then the lp wont come out afterwards.

also when u ad/dfdo u do the lk lk as soon as u airdash or do u pause for second also becuz im having problems doing the superjumo back up becuz its so quick i guess!

mashable… but lately, it seems like since it hasn’t been used in a while, people can’t mash fast enough for it. i duno… weird… so i’ve been seeing people use it again.

help with mag, storm, sent (proj.)

maybe this post belongs here, maybe it doesn’t…

can anyone help on some easy ways (with storm or mag at point)to combo crouching dashins which use sent assist once you get in? and things to do after the assist hits.

much thanks :wink:

yeah waz up with that?:lol: i belive rockman’s da mascot and also
i belive the olny way to evade capcom AAA is to dash forward to the opponent’s point other side while he come’s out then follow up with hp or hk if low enough to rush down patterns of your choice:evil:

storm confusion!

by either having an assist that counters capcom, sometimes with magneto you can snuff him out with shorts, and to avoid him you can do a quick tri jump AFTER he has been called, if they call him when your tri jumping he will lock on to your ass and blast you

with a sent assist…

arite…

storm, cuz i don’t play magus, but i’ll try to get a lil insight on that one…

• call sent, tri jump, hk, land, sent hits, dash, clk, clk, chp, sj, lp, LAxxLS
  • jump, addf, hk, dash, clk, clk, pause, hk throw, call sent, cross over with trijump, land, clk, clk, c.hp air combo, LAxxLS
  • tri jump hk, land, lp, lk, lp, hk, sj, magic, addf, hk throw, land, call sent, cross under, hk throw (should be thrown into drones), s.hk, sj, LAxxLS

mags:
-sent, clk, clk, c.hp, rom inf

• in corner: call sent, hk throw away from corner, drones hit, sj, hk, throw back into corner
  • call assist, dash, c.lk, chp, sj, hk, addf, hkthrow down into drones.

last two magus ones from maggs roxx0r
last storm on from this kid jason

umm…

rom inf i assume ur talking about…

here’s the timing…
_ = pause
> = right away

clk, chp, sj, hk, addf, lk_lk, sj>lk>lk_addf>lk_lk, land

Need help with a combo…

I saw this combo with Storm on the EVO 2003 trailer someone did that started with launch,2 hks and linked it to a ground combo. If anyone knows how to do it, do tell. Thanx in advanced.

wtf… u just told us the combo… why make a new thread. on one goddamn combo!?!

launch, rk, ad/df rk, lk, lp, hp, rk
or u can throw them instead of doing the s.rk

in corner.

s.hk sj.hk addf j.hk (land) s.lk s.hp (slight delay) s.hk

.infamous.

Thanx for the input,but I didnt tell you the combo. I didnt know the ground combo:)

Is this possible?

I’m kindof a noob to the forums but I’m learnin alot about the game lately. I play it on ps2. Anyways, my question is this, i play sonson and storm alot coupled with a 3rd char, whoever it may end up being. But what I’ve found is when I have a sonson dragon punch move xx big staff hyper and then I DHC into hail. When I’m mashing the hell out of the buttons for more damage I end up getting a lightning attack across the screen right at the end of the hail but it’s always too fast to realize and follow up with the lightning storm. I never got the LS to work yet, but i get the lightning attack to hit almost 70% of the time against the computer, just been too fast to react to. Is this rollable or anything or would it actually work if I was anticipating it? I mean it would burn 3 bars of meter but I’d think it’d do some major damage.

I know I shouldn’t be wasting my time on low tier but I just play casually with friends so I switch up teams every match.

yeah that DHC from sonson , to hail storm then la. i have never seen the la link after a hail storm . but if u say that u did it i believe it. but u cannot do a la xx lightning storm cause when u come down from the hail storm u are in normal jump mode and not allowed to xx to lightning storm.

later,

s
l
i
d
e
r