Newbie question

ok this is my first posts here, but i had a question’

what is a fast fly? as compared to the regular flying/??

and does anybody have a link to what the control demands stand for like for instance

fp = fierce punch

but some ppl put “s. hk” nd i denno what dat means so if anyone can help wit the link or just hellp me out rite here?? thanks in advance

You’re gonna get flamed for this. What you wanna do is check the Wiki (found on main page), go under MvC2, and there you’ll find good write-ups on terminology for the basic elements of the game. Then once you know what’s what with the basics, use the Search Function, and seek out the wealth of info already answered anywhere from 3-100 times elsewhere in this forum. You can also go to bottom of the page of any forum and sort by date to view early posts.

The SF community is notoriously elitist, so you really won’t gain any respect by asking questions like this, but if you learn to ask intelligent questions ppl will be happy to help. 9-10 times, search function, or good old-fashion looking around will yield results. What happens is that the same question is asked once a month or more, to the point where there’s 25 duplicate threads for a single topic. All this does is disorganize the information and encourage heads knowledgeable with some higher-level tactics to keep to themselves or keep it to IM or w/e.

Not hating, I’m just illustrating some keys to the mindset you need to approach the game willing to put in the effort to learn to get better (yourself) and win. I’m starting up a new thread in Gen. Strategy catering to new players so hit it up.