New YouTube retro game review channel! What fighting games would you like to see next?

Hey everyone! I just started a YouTube game review channel in January 2019. The twist is all the game reviews are for games for mini consoles like the NES Classic, SNES Classic and PlayStation Classic.

Anyway, based off of the early data, the choice is clear. People love fighting game reviews! The Super Street Fighter II video I posted here is blowing all the other videos out of the water. Because of this, I already have a review for the Sega Genesis Flashback version of Mortal Kombat lined up.

My question to you guys is, what fighting game reviews do you want to see? The only restriction is that it has to be a game that is featured on a mini console, like Street Fighter II Turbo for the SNES Classic, Tekken 3 for the PlayStation Classic, or Art of Fighting for the Neo Geo Mini. I will be watching this thread periodically for your input! Shoryuken has been such a great community over the years and I want your picks to have priority.

That said, there are fourteen other episodes already posted as well. Feel free to check 'em out, and if you like what you see, please like, comment and subscribe. Thank you!