New ultra fear or worries on hakan

Hi there my oil brotherhood
With ultra coming I think its time for that talk again on what worries we have for
Our oiled red hero. If nothing else we do see in the ultra trail that sim got a change
That being Mk does two hit from a far that could hurt hakans game on sim and even more
Hakan has only seen buffs could this be the time when they nerf him?

Penny for your ideas
Dollar for your wisdom

@oilfustudent:
There were some nerfs to the stun damage of EX Oil Dive from AE to AE2012 and the CR.HP has been nerfed in terms of frame advantage on hit and on block.

My issue is , there are no exact facts, what exactly will be changed about Hakan. Combofiend said, they will try to close the gap between Oilkan and Drykan, this can mean everything. Would they give some information, what changes he will get, we could discuss these better and also test these with the Onotool as a mod. Receiving nerfs isn´t great, however not much of a problem, if they are minor.

The 2hit MK buff for Sim is, if you ask me, not problematic, but problematic for those, who already have a hard time against him. The whole character design of Sim struggles hard against Hakan(can´t zone him out, bad AAs, pokes get easily beaten by Hakan, can´t do much against Hakan´s oil up attempts, teleport and jump angle is bad in this matchup…), therefore I would say, there won´t be any issues for me against Sim in general.

@Oilforthewin

Well if the frame advn. Is gone for cr hp is I could live wit not sure about the nerf to ex oil dive still learn to use his bnb combos I also wouldn’t mind if they took cr hp back to one hit for more range on any oil rocket but I hope they leave the ex kara grab damn that is a very useful tool forhakan

He needs more than just a better drykan. His two biggest defecenices are that his slide needs better chip and a lower hit box to actually, ya’ know, slide UNDER things. Also, his Oil dive needs invincibility on jump attacks like an actual, ya’ know, command throw. Then there’s the unblockable and input problems of course.