New Section or Section Overhaul Request - Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

Title pretty much sums it up. Currently, we have a Brawl board, but nothing else. I would like to request either a new section dedicated to the new Smash (preferred), or an adjustment to the existing Brawl board to be a “Super Smash Bros. series” board. Only reason I say to go with a new section over an overhaul would be to put behind us the stench of the Brawl board as it currently stands and the fiascos that came from it.

I’d like to echo this request; there have been several of us enjoying Smash 3DS online together and it looks like this game should have decent life to it. Could we please get a section for this title?

My name is AlphaCommando and I support this petition for equal rights. Preferably with a character sub-section.

Do it, SRK!

So, game’s out all around now. Still nothing on this? Not even a change to the existing subforum? @Valaris?

If there’s no current mod willing to put in the work then surely someone take a few minutes to find a new mod willing to organize all of this, right?

A Street Fighter V subforum got made in no time. What’s wrong with a Smash one?

Ask and you shall receive.

Awesome! Do we have a standing mod at this time, or do I need to just assume @Valaris? I ask 'cause we’d like to have a thread stickied if there already is one established and I’d like to know who to ask.

NO one is assigned at the moment, but any of the mods can stick something for you.

@Cyntalan‌ What do you need stickied?

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/194758/ please

Done.