New KOF in the works?

• According to next.rikunabi.com the next KOF is coming next year to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the game.

• Many overseas staffs from America, France, South Korea, and China also participated in the project.

• 3D Technology will be used instead of 2D Sprites to create the Next-Generation of KOF.

• The developers are working very hard about how they will represent the 2D image in 3D !!

• The game seems is planned for PS3 and XBOX 360.

http://next.rikunabi.com/company/cmi2037615001/nx1_rq0009773615/?fr=cp_s00700&list_disp_no=6

Noooo, 2D was one of the reasons I loved Kof13!

If it looks anything similar to Umvc3 that seems pretty bad ass then. ( look at C.viper and Chun Li in Mvc3 graphics) Just imagine how kyo and iori would look running forward(cause no dash forward in kof 13 lol) in that art style?fucking sick right? Maybe they could sprinkle that Kof 13 anime feel on it or something … That would be gorgeous … but KoF13’s 2d anime style is amazing too though, so don’t get me wrong!

-They need KoF14 dream match(Orochi team, Chizuru, Kasumi<3)

• We need to push harder then ever to make sure they hear the word about us wanting a good netcode… EMAIL SNKP!!! Talk about it on other message boards! This game could cause a KoF revival especially cause it could possibly be a dream match game.

-The dream match never ends!

I hope Momoko comes back in this new KOF, loved her

Where the hell is it?

… I don’t know. We’ll wait and see what happens.

I don’t care if it’s 3d or not. As long as it’s a new installment, I’m good.

If anything, it’ll be similar to something like Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 or Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-.

Just because they’re using 3D technology, doesn’t mean that the entire game will be in 3D.