New Infinite

is there another infinite besides tron’s servbot infinite and that silly infinite that only works if you catch the opponent and his or her assist? If not then I discovered a new one. I’ll probably put the vid up with in the week. it can be done off of her BNB combo and off of a throw so it’s pretty tight. also, it can be done any where on stage.

cool story bro. 14 days of MVC3 left.

There’s also the one with She-Hulk.

oh yea, it’s a solo infinite

Why don’t you just tell us before it becomes obselete? If it turns out to be and XF loop, I’ll be mad.

Is it the TK Drill one? I’ve known about this one for months.

Yeah that’s it

is there a video on it? Has info been released about it because I can’t find it any where

No there’s no video. Me or the other person ever made one. Good luck on yours though.

Edit: And no, no info was said about it. It’s been a well kept secret between me and someone else.

Ifinites that I know are still in Vanilla:

Viper TK>BK loop
She Hulk
Chun TAC #1
Chun TAC #2
Hulk RAPE YOU loop
Spider Man Web throw loop

yeah i actually found the tron tk drill infinite back in april when i first started playing dante/mag/tron. i told momo about it but never uploaded a youtube vid or anything. i never publicized it or anything because with how capcom works, they would surely nerf her overall by adding more hsd to it… lol

Are you guys cool with me making a video? I can give you credit for being the first to discover it

go for it

isnt there also a dante infinite

I thought they patched out the wild stomp, but the 5S~CCC loop still works. I’m not sure if it’s quite infinite though.

iiiinteresting. So Air Bonne strike has pretty decent minimum hitstun. Is the infinite just repeated TK-drills? I’m not that great at doing TK drill, but I’ve yet to be able to combo even two of them together. The best thing I’ve been able to use it for is getting two drills for a meterless combo ender.

yeah it’s TK H. Drill. The opponent must be in the air for the infinite to work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Os4sJrYjQ - Here’s the vid

Nice vid.

Day 7 UMvC3 patch incoming. You’ve done it now, guys.

It’s already been patched out, actually. One of the nerfs is that air drill is affected by hitstun scaling.

To be honest, I still can’t do the infinite anyways, lol. If anyone on here has one more tournament to go to, it’d be hype if they could pull it off. Delayed TK DPs are tough.