New here, Long time Honda player, I wanna see some sick Honda matches. I'll start with one of mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3e7bs4f5Ec

It might start a little lame but trust me, its worth the watch

If you can’t break your habit of jumping to close distance it least mixup some NJ. F, and at the very end end I would have whipped an Ochio at full screen to get one bar or build meter and abuse corner pressure with hands.

Makes sense, but if you neutral jump, dhalsim can hit you out of the air very easy with stand forward, roundhouse, or strong. Also whiffing ochio throws is a bad idea because it extends honda’s hit box and he can get punished easily by dhalsim even at near full screen. Also its very hard to abuse corner pressure with hands on all characters, not just dhalsim. for dhalsim in particular it is easy for him to poke you away, and for many other characters if you do a jab into hands from to far away you will get punished with sweep or, if they are ready for it even an ultra. In addition to all that, at the very end dhalsim had ultra. If felt at all threatened by my pressure he could have done it right after hands and likely been safe.