New guy with a Capture Card and Good Ideas

[LEFT]Hey everyone, nice to meet you. Thanks for checking this thread out! I’m new to the forums and I was wondering if any of you would be interested to take part in a couple things/ideas.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]If you guys want to be part of something for everyone to see, just keep reading.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]http://www.youtube.com/user/LockonXI?feature=mhee[/LEFT]
[LEFT]^ Its fairly new, and I’m trying to come up with ideas to put up there.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]I play on the 360, and I have some really good ideas for this channel where even you guys can be on it. I have two ideas for the SF community to be on my channel. A challenge playlist where I take challenges from people and put it up there for everyone to see, and a playlist where you guys give me your greatest replays and I’ll put them up there for you. This would be a really good chance for all of you who don’t have capture cards, but you want your videos to be seen online. [/LEFT]
[LEFT]I also have my own fights up there for you guys to see.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]If you guys have any ideas I’d be happy to hear them also, I don’t want this channel to be about me only; I think it’d be really cool if it was sort of a united type of thing.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Check out my videos, I always appreciate feedback and comments, and I definitely appreciate subscribers.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]My gamertag is LockonXI, send me an invite or a friend request and we can totally do some endless, or share replays. C:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]We can definitely make this into something awesome. Anyone is welcome to message me on xbox.[/LEFT]