New Gundam Vs. game

It’s already out.

I have it. It’s ok. It has it’s own plot that makes no fucking sense and a decent selection of characters.

The only thing I HATE about it is the lack of characters that could’ve been. (the other “wing” characters. Nu Gundam. Sazabi, 0083 characters, other G characters.)

But then again, they may be saving the cast for the sequel(s).

Hi-Nu while awesome,I believe is overrated by fans,and I still don’t think Tomino thinks that highly of it.I believe he re-did Char’s Counter Attack and had the chance to add it.

Nu Is an icon. Not quite as iconic as Z, RX-78 or ZZ. (what are, though?) But it is. Simply because it’s known as the last Gundam that Amuro Ray piloted.

Tough I kind of agree with you. But not nearly as overatted as the Endless Waltz Wing Gundam.

Ah you beat me to it you bastard.

But yeah I’m a pretty big gundam fan, this is a dream come true.

HOPEFULLY they make Blitz a little better.

Also they better have a lot of grunt units.

Zssa vs CGUE Deep arms is one of my dream matches :stuck_out_tongue:

little worried though…I really wanted them to use the OMNIvsZAFT2 engine.

And Banpresto’s ACE games aren’t exactly what I’d call “deep”

I hope it turns out well.
I’m along with you others in having Nu and Hi-Nu.
Does that translation say 2 on 2? If so, I wonder how you can pilot two gundams

woohoo… i see jesus yamato. i’ll look out for this game. if its anything like rvz2 it’ll be nice.

Could be very fun. I could still care less about SEED or Destiny, but I loved their “Gundam Vs.” games all the same.

Too bad that a PS2 won’t probably be thought of until probably around this time next year. For all that time being taken, they had better make sure the home port’s “Story Mode” and other extras are up to snuff.

Getting fucking tired of the Gundam games… and not cause they suck, but because we never get the good shit here in the states. I’m a huge Gundam fan and this only pisses me off.

Yep, and its alright. It could be been better, but if you got a friend over, its mindless fun for hours.

Fuck that, just import.

I got HDloader + a 80gb HDD on my ps2, every game I import I install, they load really fast and don’t have to deal with my ps2 scratching them.

It’s a godsend.

Also I hope they start working on the ps2 port asap…

This is the correct, and really ONLY answer.

I mean, what kind of self-respecting fighting gamer does NOT import, now-a-days? Really, the only kinds of fighting gamers who can afford to not to get in on the importing scene are Namco and VF fans. Everybody else pretty much HAS to if they want to stay in the game, or adopt new ones.

Was just looking at some [media=youtube]5R5TPJ1OZa8"[/media] videos and wow that game deserves some love…even if it’s on the psp! It has 140 MSs and it plays like rvz2.GvG better have more MS than that, a lot more :stuck_out_tongue: If they can fit all that on the psp…Imagine what they can do on a ps2 dvd9, or ps3’s blue ray :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, UC units ftw.

Seriously, wether to import or not shouldn’t even be a question!

I seriously doubt that the arcade game will have that many at least in the outset. They’ll release installments that add a few here and there… and you know they’re gonna start pimping out Gundam 00 on the next upgrade. I notice GS stargazer is missing from that list…hmm… wonder why…