New Female Thread

Fuck…looks like today is one of those flaming days:rolleyes:

O.K. I’ll keep this short and to the point.

What part of that didn’t you understand?

turns on the firehose and aims at Mycah and Koopsta
take it outside boys :stuck_out_tongue:

Taco, we better get that girl gamer clubhouse built damn quick. :smiley:

OH MY FAULT…i wuz too busy browsing…and enjoying the day…not researchin every post

YA STILL LAME LIL KID…THAT DOESNT GIVE ME SHYT…WHERE IS YA STOMPIN GROUND

its over now…2 have replied…stop keyin trash lame…

Angelia, I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I’ll pray for you and your family to say strong. Everyone else…just thought I would keep up in here and say hey to everyone. Love you girls!
Smitty

thanks Papi I appreciate it :smiley:

I’m at work right now and I’m trying so hard to restrain myself from laughing. :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways, I think I have a few cool ideas for names for the site. everyone list times when you’re on. I say we do a group chat thing and see how we can work things out. :slight_smile:

usually i’m on from 10 am to around 3 or 4 pm (CST) depending on work schedule. if I can’t make it just post or PM me about the meeting.

off to the salt mines :cool:

I would flame but this past week alone, my Flamers Express got maxed out, ain’t that a bitch?!?! :frowning:

Plus it’s pointless and ya not worth my time.

Fuck That.

IT WAS THE POST RIGHT ABOVE YOUR FIRST ONE ON THIS VERY FUCKIN’ PAGE!!!, It’s called READING BITCH!!!, “HOOKT ONN FONIX WERKT FO U” DIDN’T IT MUTHAFUCKA?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Fuckin’ learn how to spell bitch, O.K. I’m done

O.K. back to normal.

LMFAO

YOUZ A NERD…GEEK…INTERNET HEAD…

you looked an researched didnt you…you fuccin lame…i wuz gettin on ya nerves huh…lmao…this is the internet…ya sooo lame i never seen anyone so pressed to prove sumin…LMFAO

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME…:rolleyes:

at home pressed to find that “post”

“gotta prove koopsta wrong…gotta gotta…let me search for it”

GET A LIFE DAWG AN DROP THE ISSUE…

“FLAME ME” LOL
"hooked on phonics" all you geeks use that dont yall…

come on guys be nice. i thought this was a ladies thread to discuss things, not a flaming war. The guys who usually come on here are tight,so behave:D

KKKOOOPPP, calm that shit down please. Lets not fight people, take it out in the arcade. Anyway, I’ve never seen a Female gamers thread before, do you girls mind if I chat with yall?

HIYA

I just wanna know if there are any female gamers in my area.
MD, DC, and VA.
If your not in the area still post somthing so other g-gamers can see if your in there area.
OI OI OI

Flamers come in all shapes and sizes, and I guess you can only avoid them for so long. Hopefully not all the posts in this thread will end up so idiotic.

So you guys are making a website for yourselves? Sounds good. By the way, is anyone planning on attending Midwest Championships in a few weeks? A lot of the major gamers from both the East and West will be there, may be a good opportunity for some of you ladies to meet some of the best there are in the SF community these days…not to say that you’ll be impressed by the smelly, dirty, greasy and nerdy types that are out there right now, lol.

<-------Exception to that rule, lol.

hah! I wish I could go Phil. I forgot I’m going to Sears Point race that weekend. can’t miss my chance to see Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr. I <3 Dale Jr. :slight_smile:

Ronin: I think the closest girl here to you would be Rubes. still wouldn’t be that close though.

You’re going to the Sears Point Race?? Too cool:cool: Have fun:D

I’ll be at the Red Roof Inn at Midwest !!! Soooooo good ! Latez Mycah and QoC

notices Mycah just had to try and get the last word in…as usual
it’s like watching those Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots go at it snickers

TC, try and catch me Sunday evening on AIM, I’ll be up late.

D9, did that photo attachment I emailed you turn out ok?

more like children. its actually quite entertaining. :slight_smile:

Ang: I should be on Sunday night. I’m going to the City, but I’ll be back around 8 or so Pac time. I’mma try and get the new Gothic/Lolita Bible. its getting too expensive on eBay. :mad: hopefully my parents will pay for it too! they’re taking me there as a treat. :slight_smile: I should try and get some Kera mags too. >_>

ooh! I’m going to a DDR tourney. free style baaaaaybeeeee! XD

Can’t wait to see you there:)

Hi TC sup?

I don’t think I can make it to MWC…my roommate retired, and left me with no transportation!

Maybe he’ll let me borrow his car…!??

Or maybe…

Direness…you said you’d let me borrow your car once before, didn’t you? I don’t remember, but boy, it would be tubular if I could!!

IT’S THE MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIPS! I don’t want to miss it two years in a row!

I’d ride with Adrian, but he’s flying.

Lemme know.