New e. honda ssf4 ae 2012 youtube page

Hello SRK,

I am a new E. Honda player and I want to expand the knowledge on this character. On this website there are an unbelievable amount of written information about E. Honda, but if you are like me, you can’t read worth a damn so you need videos of most of the things you read. Well I am trying to put together an official E. Honda dedicated youtube channel and i need your help. I would like your videos of online/offline matches, combos, OS, match-ups and more. Remember this is going to be YOUR channel but managed by me. I will not take any credit for your videos, in fact your name will be either in the description of the video or on the name of the video itself.

My friend and I will start this channel tomorrow. If you have a youtube channel that is cluttered with multiple videos that are unorganized and want to hook me up with your Honda related vids you can hit me up via message through this srk site or you can message me through your xbox live my xbl is HADdaHustla. If you want to have creative input on the site, reach out to me and we can discuss it but no BS.

Thanks for the support and lets get this Ball rollin so we can make our Honda scene more accessible and organized.

the actual site is up now and it is called EHondaNation. I don’t have any vids up yet but the youtube page is up. i will have my scrubby Honda matches up there later today.

Just stopping by to say that I support the motion. CARRY ON.

i

f you want to be apart of it just hit me up. i will invite all skill levels. i want to help level up myself and all other hondas.

I’ll be uploading my matches soon. Been playing online more.
youtube.com/mrsnk

Hah, sounds good, man. We’ve got our work cut out for us in this edition, as it seems most of our bad match-ups are against the predicted “top tier” characters. Pooling info and releasing footage is a good way to help our community in general, and it definitely helps a ton at the character specific level, as well.

i will am going to subscribe to your page ASAP. But i do have videos uploading right now and they should be up in about 10 min.

Imma try to upload videos on fridays or thursdays if u want vids posted and you don’t have a capture card hit me up on xbl @ HADdaHUSTLA i will try to help you out by recording your vids and putting them on the EHondaNation youtube channel. if you wanna upload them on the channel yourself just IM me and we can figure out what we can do.

Hey popemd, I have some matches from back in the day and some AE matches played at my friend’s place with his GT, I will tell him to add you and send you the replays, lemme know your XBL schedule!

I am on all the time hit me up

I’m Back Uploading Honda vids. If you want, you can check me out on my youtube channel EHondaNation. It’s nothing serious just chillin at home playing some SSF4AE2012. Take it easy on me with the comments though.

AND PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.