New Cable/Mag assist combo... I think,

It goes like this: c.lk,c.mk,c.hk+Mag (a) Assist,qcf Kick(has no name),assist hits, AHVBx2. Dont know if its new or not…

nope… not new… its kinda hard to pull off at start but that combo is rollable… wouldn’t wana risk it… just do the normal shit for 100% damage…

nope, i don’t think it’s rollable coz the mag assist hits after/with the qcf+k then you follow up with tk.ahvb.

He said c.hk… the qcf+k OTG’s after the c.hk… that part is most definitely very rollable.

Ok cool. But if you wanna get flashy its cool. :xeye:

just do c.lk c.lk c.hp + mag xx spear xx ahvb, looks cooler…

if you wanna do c.hk comboes, just do c.hk, c.lk c.hk xx ahvb

c.lk,c.lk,c.fk, otg c.lk,c.fp+mag-a, scimitarXXahvb is pretty tight :karate:

anyway id like to check if this works, could anyone check this out?

c.lk+sent drones, c.mk, s.rh (drones hit)xx timeflip, while timeflip is happening go, dash in j.rh (land on the opposite side), j.rh(land on the original side), dash in, c.lk, c.mk (shadow cable shoots out s.hp) s.rh (time flip finished) xx AHVBx#

does this work?

sweep, c.lk, ahvb

top that!

tight combo, but i think better (easier) setups for timeflip are…

(with capcom) c.lk c.lk + capcom c.hk xx timeflip
(sent drones) c.lk c.lk + drones s.hp x3 xx timeflip
(capcom on point) c.lk c.hp xx storm, DHC timeflip (philopia did this vs me …embarrasing)
(cammy on point) double jump combo xx hk spiral arrow xx KBA, DHC timeflip on first hit

there are alot, these are just some. the last 2 are mostly “crowd-pleasers”.

with capcom what do u mean by xx storm??
cancel into what super? capn corridor or capn sword?
i want to try it but ill have to wait till tomorrow so im just trying to picture it in my mind =D

XX Captain Storm (QCF+KK)

some cable/mag/doom combos

cable on point in corner, lk,lk+mag-a,c.fp, dash in launcher, sj lk,lp lk grenade, fp, otg c.lk,s.mp to launch them

as opponent falls down, cable can re-jump lp+doom,fp, and go into combo or dash back tk lk grenade and cover dooms exit with blockstrings if opponent just guards.

the cable/mag combo does around half life before you follow up with the doom patterns

cable/doom mid-screen

c.lk,s.mp+doom, sj lp,grenade, fk, doom pops them back up,

then you have this option tree /

and either sj up to them, lp, grenade

then, cross-up with attack or helper

or land and re-jump fp then ahvb if you want to burn the meter

pretty funny lookin combos

Just stick with c.lk c.mk s.hk+Mag xx AHVB. No need to be fancy with Cable.

i do this one when there’s a lot of people watching.

1. c.lk -> c.lk -> s.hk ->psimitarxxAHVB [hard to pull off, looks cool].

2.tag-in cable [lp+lk or hp+hk] and it should hit the enemy on the ground. then s.hp ->psimitarxxAHVB. [i dont know if this really connects, the timing’s really strict i think, the gun should really hit them with proper timing]

yup, i should quit trying out combos entirely…what the hell was i thinking

*goes back to doing jump kick sweep all day…

That wasn’t directed at you. Besides, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t experiment, just that you should stick with tried & true in a match.

useless flash but i didn’t see it mention so.

cable/mag - c lk c lk (a)mag kara f hk n2 tazer throw.

the one with cable and sents drones would be c.lk +sent(drones), c.lk, s.rh drones hit and u do timeflip… then after they get thrown out dash in and do c.lk, c.lk xx AHVB