NEW "Blazblue Continum: Shift" discussion!

I’m just going to state the sentiments of many people who are going to see this new expansion.

Nu/Arakune/Rachel are still in this game?

Man, fuck this game.

Derp.

I find it ironic that BB is predominantly a rush-down game yet the best 3 characters rule with a iron-fist through keep away tactics (excusing the clap looping Carl) projectile’s be damned, I still want a charge character btw :bluu:

Everyone knew a new iteration was inevitable. If they’re giving jin a super counter, what are they giving Hakumen? :frowning:

hopefully projectiles

Optic Blast

Probably Ice Car.

Need new Tao stuff.:pray: Also believe there going to be more chars. added, I lest I hope so.:xeye: I don’t believe there changing the HUD but by those pictures it looks like it, I do think in those pictures the HUD looks incomplete.

One pray, two believes and one think.

be-HOLD!

they should just give Jin a Haku-install :lol:

I lawled irl. On a different note, it’d be nice if it wasn’t a counter. The super looks too badass in order for it to be limited to counter activation only.

Hakumen doesn’t get Icecar. He gets swordcar. His bamboo stick sword turns into a gravity defying surfboard. Then not only will people call him a sephiroth look-alike, he can be the silver surfer too!

Hakumen: Silver Surfer Cyborg Samurai Sephiroth.

All they really need to give him are better counters and he’d be able to slice a god. Maybe a projectile reflect/absorb move ala SNK’s number 2 villainous badass (behind Geese Howard) Ryuji Yamazaki.

Edit: Also a reliable anti air move for Iron Tager.

What’s a better counter than 1f start up? Just frame for everything including 5D?

Dude’s drive should be changed to “win” :lol:

Bang:

Give him more shurikens. (This is a must! Twelve is just not enough.)
Needs stronger normal attacks.
Better damage output.

Too lazy to name the rest.

I honestly think all bang needs is about 15-16 nails, tweak his j.d, and make an awesomer-er taunt… Then he’d be OP.

[media=youtube]4wUuoQ7BVuc[/media] 1:02 sword car.

I would talk about what I think Bang needs but I feel the thread will turn into a balance wish list.

All of his drives have like 7 active frames or something. 5D is the longest with 12 frames. The timing is kind of tricky. Jump D. Counter has no follow up, and all of them prorate pretty severely. I personally think His counters are fine for the most part, and that’s what keeps him from being the worst character in the game, IMO.

And btw, that sword car is epic. If Hakumen had something like dat, Fuck yah man.

Yeah boo wishlist threads! Just hope the game’s as good and hopefully better.

Everyone on DL needs to chill the fuck out about: tsubaki, her outfit, and arakune curses. Do you think they’d give him another way to curse if they didn’t alter how he plays a little? I’m sure they’ve removed afflict on block for his curse clouds.

Ugh, I hate this

The only games I was thinking about was tekken 6 and call of duty 6.

Now I have to wait like a whole nother month for this, since unless my shitty local arcade (the only fighting game they have is tekken 4), so I don’t think they have the balls or the money to get this.

ugh.

Ill be going to the location test in Akihabara this weekend