Nerf Drake.

His lvl 3 is retarded, after its ended you’re stunned granting ANOTHER kill.<div><br></div><div>2v2 Drake is too damn OP.</div>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Yeah, Drake is in desperate need for a nerf, along with the other braindead characters like Kratos and Raiden. I think the main problem with him lies in his neutral triangle, the run and gun. One bullet traps you on the spot and that allows Drake to run up, get all the bullets in then he can smack you in the face for massive AP. It makes all his other moves (Except his stupidly powerful barrel) obsolete and promotes spamming to his level 3.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>While on the topic of OP characters, I want to bring up Sly. Sly is a really sad case, having an interesting and unique playstyle only for all that to mean nothing due to him having such a stupidly OP move; Forward Triangle. The move gains more AP than any of his other moves, it’s so powerful that nothing stops it, even if Sly gets hit the other person will still get hit as well, and worst of all it’s SAFE ON BLOCK. Sly bounces back and you can’t punish him, unless you have a ton of range on your moves. As before, this makes all his other moves worthless and encourages him to spam the move.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Bottom line: Nerf Drake and Nerf Sly too.</span></font></div>

Honestly I think the barrel nerf would make him totally fine. He is just so damn useful at any range.

Just learn to fight him better guys, really. Everything is fine. I’m a Kat player so I’m always vulnerable to those stupid barrels and halo play (run n gun, gun butt combo). Does it tick me off? Yes. Does he always interrupt my combos? Yes. Is it highly annoying? Yes. But you learn to combat it and out makes you a better player. Don’t just call for a Nerf before you learn to battle it. Just keep training and you’ll learn drake isn’t so bad. (still annoying) but not that bad

Sly is also really broken in 2v2, he’s pretty much guaranteed lvl 3 everytime. They need to nerf his counter to where he can’t just spam it and the electric roll is almost unpunishable. Regardless if he can block or not in high level play it doesn’t even matter. Drake is just too good as a 2v2 partner.

Sly cant block, has no dodge roll. His counter is easy to dodge and counter and if you get hit by it on a consistent basis its your own fault. My 2v2 partner (an evil cole) punishes everything a sly does and he laughs when he trys to counter Ecoles punch. A simple second delay means everything always works out as planned. Maybe you should stop calling for nerfs and learn to counter whats thrown at you. Atm nothing needs to be changed because any chamges will completely neuter the characters into unplayable status, right down there with big daddy and sir daniel (although a friend of mine is beast with big daddy but im talkimg from a tourney stand point).
Bottom line: s@&t or get off the pot guys. Learn to play better

Learn to play better? lol i’m probably the best on these forums.

And you’re calling for nerfs? Really?

1. nothing here says you’re the best, so don’t make outrageous claims
  2. everyone gets better, no matter how good you think you are.
  3. lets define the word “broken” when it comes to gaming. Broken is used when the only way to beat something, such as sly/drake, is to use sly/drake. And in my experience that’s not the case. I great drakes, slys, drake and slys, sly and drakes, drakes and kratos’, drake and nariko sly and fatty p…shall i go on? I have a whole cast to go through. And my play style is…well, lackluster. Lol