Need some help please

I am trying to pick up Zero but I have no idea how to play him. When I a magic series L,M,H --> H
I typically hold the buster but by the time they are in the air, the buster is not fully charged. When do I start to hold the buster? Ive seen people holding a charge and use the light attack, how is that possible? And I have been trying to do the lightning loop but tiger knee dp is really hard. Any tips? Are there some basics I should know before going into advanced things? Thanks for the tips in advance

On a controller, you can change your left trigger (Normally A1+A2) to light attack. This limits your use of your light attacks (Such as c.L, QCB+L and DP+L), but after some practice, you will get the hang of switching the buttons when you need to to use some of Zero’s tactics, such as empty jumping into QCB+L for a high/low fakeout and the lightning loop. However, you’ll also need to change your right trigger (normally L+M+H) to M+H. Otherwise, you won’t be able to ground or air dash while charging your buster with L.

On a stick, you’ll just have to learn how to button charge.

Magic series, launch will NEVER have buster ready in time for j.M, j.M. You have to be holding the charge well before you even started the combo. As for lightning loop, don’t even bother until you’ve got basics down tbh since charge transferring is a large part of lightning loop, get used to doing (hold charge using L) M,H,f+H (hold H to transfer charge from L and let go of L), cr.L (Hold L, then let go of H to transfer charge back to L), cr.M, H, f+H.

That’s just one example of where you’ll need to transfer charge and practice it

Damn that sounds super complicated

Im tired of saying this and its getting old but please use the Q and A thread or Combo Thread…

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2