Need some help. Crossup oga after tc2 lk gekiro

Guys I just started to really learned gen for 2 weeks now and spending lots of time in the lab learning his safejump and etc but I have some question in my mind. I couldn’t seems to be able to do crossup oga after tc2 lk gekiro. So i’m here seeking for help from you guys.

I understand that for crossup oga there is different setup depending on whether the opponent quickrise anot. For example, for ryu if he do not quick rise you need to juggle at mid height then after that cr.hp to lk oga and if he does quickrise you need to juggle high then use ex oga. What I do not understand is that when you juggle gekiro at different height do you guys finish off the whole set of the gekiro or do you guys stop mid way during gekiro and press 3 x k to recover faster to the ground and proceed to do whatever setup you think will work?

I would really like to have someone show me the proper way of how to do a crossup gekiro setup as i’m having so much fun with gen right now and hoping that I will be able to bring my gen to the next lvl.

P.s Shoutout to you guys like ugo, street 11 and the rest. you guys did a great job posting lots of information which I can learned from and thanks again for being so willing to share all the things you guys know to newbies like me who have just picked up gen ^^

learning oga can be daunting even for the most learned Gen player. and unless you have a notepad or stored in your phone it is difficult to master them all, but there are basics you should know and also learning to eyeball oga is a great tool that causes the opponent to second guess themselves.

now for light oga I am assuming you are playing vs Ryu because different characters have different heights.

Tc2 gekiro

juggle high complete oga kicks: medium oga follow up is a cross up if they quickstand, if they dont quickstand just do a slight walk forward medium oga

juggle mid/high and quick drop on 4th hit: medium oga is a cross up if Ryu instant quickstands, if he delays it may wiff

but be careful with Oga and understand the risk you are taking when you perform it, its either you hit it and continue or wiff it and lose momentum. you can watch these matches as it may help you understand the ranges

Oga is a risky move but its easy to mix it up even if your opponent knows the setups, if they know how to block midscreen it switches when they are cornered for some reason. so try to use it only when you have super x ultra or when you can kill them with it. good luck.

Also there is a thread with all the oganigans you will ever need

sorry for the late reply and thanks ugo, I was out of town for the week. After spending more time in the lab, I think I got the key on how to do oga crossup and what to look out for. For the hp ----> hk gekiro hkd ----> cr.hk© to mk oga setup on shoto, I think I can nail it now.

Now another question arise, ugo how do you do a lk gekiro wiff ----> oga? I can’t seems to be able to buffer in time despite how easy people say it is. And is there any tip on how to do crouching ----> walk forward ----> oga? I just can’t seems to be able to do this 2 type of oga setup…

I must say after spending more time on gen, i’m really impressed by what gen can do ^^ It seems like the more that you know about gen, the more things that there are to explore with him. It just kinda take my fun level to another degree hahaha