Need Some Help against Hulk

Sup,ultimately on umvc3 i’ve been fighting ALOT of scrubs,and one that piss me off its Hulk,People spamming assists with His Heavy Attack’s and Gamma Shitty Charges and sometimes i have no ideia what to do,my team is Mag/Task/Doom.7ht lords scrubs are a pain in the ass seriously

Zone them out.
S. H is punishable on whiff.
Gamma Charge is also punishable on whiff. (Watch out for the frame trap for gamma charge up/down)

Interesting,but the problem is,people lag like if was their tactic to win,OH YOU COMBO’ed? LAG!You’re using a X-factor LvL 3? LAG!And hulk with lag oh god it’s the worst thing i’ve ever seen in this game

Chalk it up to online play and move on…

As soon as you hit hulk, xfactor and kill him, lvl 3 xfc sent sucks.

I might as well ask here since there’s already a thread for it:

I’m having trouble with Hulk/Sentinel/Skrull and I use team X-Ray (Mag/Doom/Ammy). I have immense trouble trying to defend Hulk coming in with Sentinel Drones and seem to be stuck in perpetual blocking because they seem to always be able to call Drones again right away. How do I stop momentum like that?

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Newtypeseed”>I might as well ask here since there’s already a thread for it:

I’m having trouble with Hulk/Sentinel/Skrull and I use team X-Ray (Mag/Doom/Ammy). I have immense trouble trying to defend Hulk coming in with Sentinel Drones and seem to be stuck in perpetual blocking because they seem to always be able to call Drones again right away. How do I stop momentum like that?</blockquote>

If you’re using missiles, pick plasma beam instead and use repulsion liberally. EM Disruptor M and H also do 2 and 3 hits so they will hit him out of gamma charges, this gives you a nice option during plasma beam’s assist cooldown. Fly away when safe. Shockwave if he tries to super jump in (this will happen if you’re effectively zoning on the ground). Magneto should not lose this matchup.

As a Doom/Ammy player I know how annoying Hulk and Sentinel can be, but if you have excess meter once Hulk is dead, snap in Skrull because you’ll have an easier time THCing and killing him, and Sentinel gets bodied by Ammy.