Need help!

:crybaby:i can not get a second shoulder tackle for anything please help me

make sure your first tackle comes out as early as possible

db hp, f,db mk, f mk (db right after), up punch

This might help:
[media=youtube]1K50ksT6pVY[/media]

thank you guys for your help!

damn I’ve seen that video I still cant get it :sad: f+mk comes out, I really need help with this.

well then you arent starting the charge as soon as possible.

how hard it is to learn charge buffering and partitioning?

Buffering and partitioning are in no way related.

Use the search function or actually look through threads, there are a huge number of posts on both topics.

Ok so the 2nd tackle is coming out now but its not hitting =/

Uh… didn’t say they were related but… I was just wondering how long it might take to tackle these once i fixed my stick.

The reason I said they’re not related is because you’re asking how long it takes to “learn” both of them.

Charge buffering is a concept, partitioning is a game mechanic.

Buffering you just have to get used to moving the stick in a different way than you’re used to.

Instead of ;

• back, forward, kick (tackle) you would do
  • back, forward, back, kick (tackle still comes out)
    The timing is lenient. Just spend endless hours in the training room practicing like everyone else.

Partitioning can mean a bunch of things. You just want to freestyle some dashing headbutts and tackles? There are lots of partitions you can learn that only take some practice, such as forward throw > dash > charge move, or aegis > dash > charge move.

To sum it up, it depends on how much work you want to put into it. It’s not like it’ll just magically make sense after x amount of days. Everything worth learning takes effort.

practice practice practice…
iv been trying to do the TTH for 6 months using a ps2 controller
i just got the hang of it last week. so it is possible with a ps2 controller, and even better with a fight stick