Need Help: What is the name of this object?

Sorry bother you guys but I need help. I’m writing a fanfic and I wanted to use this object but I don’t know what the name of the object is. :sweat:

It’s a object that’s usually indoors and used for people to have privacy while they’re changing clothes. The clothes they previously wore is usally thrown on top. The object would have a oriental design like mountains or not. This object is usually used as a gag in cartoons.

If anyone would kindly tell me what it is I’ll really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Here’s thep pic to see what I’m talking about

changing screens…also known as the Japanese Shoji Screens

Thank you Cham_13! And thanks for the pic refences! :slight_smile: