Need help on basic Spidey BnB

Hey there. So learning spidey and I was looking in the combo thread at the top. Anyway I’ve got most of the basic 1st combo down but I’m having a hard time finishing with MS.

s/c:l: c:m: c:h: xx :l: web swing j:m: j:m: j:s: s:m: s:h: xx :h: spider sting/bite c:h: :s: sj:m: sj:m: sj:h: x :l: web swing xx Maximum Spider

This is the combo they’ve got in there. Now I’m getting this down but for some reason the opponent is popping out after the final web swing before MS. I’ve tried every level of web swing and no matter how early I cancel I can’t catch them with MS. Is my timing just off or could it be something else? Also will this combo have too much stun decay to work if during my matches I hit confirm this combo with web zip J. S?

Check this thread.

Cool thanks so much. I’m going to give some of the suggestions in this thread a try. Appreciate the help!

Sure, no worries. If you’re still having issues with some of the combos, just post in the combo thread. There are may combos you can try there which may suit your team.

I think your timings off, with my first spidey Bnb’s i would always miss the MS but you got to get faster.

Here’s a lil combo I recently tried to pull off with Spidey and Storm

cr. L cr. M cr. H Spider Sting H->Spider Bite st.H Spider Sting L->Maximum Spider-DHC-Ice Storm

I think thats how the combo went…

Hi, try reading the first page of the combo thread. You’ll get longer and more damaging combos from there.

you need to do H webswing with that combo. but the way spiderman’s hitstun decay works its easier to just do sj.M sj.H xx H webswing xx maximum spider. The main reason is probably the extra sj.M you have to do his magic series really early. I always just do 1 sj.M so I don’t have to worry about them dropping out.