Need help from someone who works at Geek Squad or Best Buy

I have a TV that I need to access the service menu on to display arcade PCBs correctly. . But it’s a “Dynex” brand which is only serviced through Best Buy.

According to the Dynex rep, you Geek Squad guys are the only ones who have these service manuals.

I need one of you to pm me or attempt to get me the service menu for a Dynex 20" Flat Tube TV. The model number is either going to be DX-F20TV (Dynex model #), NS-20FTV (Insignia model #), or 7601008 (Best buy model #).

Any help would be appreciated.

Come on, someone has to at least work at a best buy and can get one…

avsforum is the place for those kind of thing

I know, and I’ve searched a few of those other forums, but I’m giving it a shot here before I go registering on forums to start one thread that I’ll never visit again.

Give one of the AVS logins from here a try: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/avsforum.com

• I’d highly recommend AVS Forum. That’s were I do a majority of my A/V research. I think that you’d get lucky finding your manual over there.

-j

I’ve tried a lot of those forums already. Haven’t found anything so far.

The problem lies in the fact that it’s a Best Buy house brand. So even if I went there I might have to find someone who can get the code for me at a Geek squad.

There are a lot of sites that have thousands of service manuals and codes for different brands, and I’ve yet to find one with Dynex or Insignia (same TVs, different rebrands).