Need help finding

I’m looking for a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT Joystick I’ve been looking around but I cant seem to find one anywhere in stock. So if anyone is kind enough to help it would be appreciated.

Try the Trading Post… You’re new so you can’t sell yet; you need 50+ messages plus 6 months membership to post Sell threads but you can still buy off Trading Post.

It’d also be good if you’d tell people what country/province/state/city you live in so they can recommend a nearby shop that has parts if there is one in your area.

Other than that, read the FAQ’s above the user posts. They have links and information about different shops. Many of these shops have user posts below the Info/FAQ threads that can give you a general idea about how reliable the shops are at shipping product and what the customer service is like.

Average wait time can be anywhere from 3 days to a month depending on the parts in-stock and how much demand there is…

FYI, the JLF that’s in is usually the model with the shaft cover and mounting plate ( JLF-TP-8YT-SK** ).**

Stores rarely stock the JLF-TP-8YT because it’s assumed people want shaft covers in addition to the mounting plate. There’s probably not much difference in costs to the stores when they order these things in bulk; the -8YT-SK model also gives more options for people who are building custom joysticks from the ground-up instead of modding an existing joystick. It’s easy enough to sell the mounting plates or shaft covers (why you’d sell the shaft cover is beyond me; it prevents the metal from corroding due to sweat) to other people if you don’t need them…****

Amazon has them in stock currently.