Need Expert advice

I have wanted a Spencer team but Spencer is ridiculous to me…

I want to Play

Spencer (Anti-Air Wire Grapple) // Dormammu (purification) // Dr. Doom (Hidden Missiles)

I feel That

• both Dorm and Doom can help Spencer out with Up-Wire Combos…
  • Spencer//Dormammu//Doom Have an amazing THC together
  • Dorm//Doom have great Tech together

However I’m worried for Spencer… I’ve never played him against anyone ever… so…
What is wrong with this team? And What do I need to avoid? What tips do you guys have for me?

Well, I wouldn’t consider myself an expert at anything in this game, but I have played Spencer from Day 1 in Vanilla if that matters.

As for your questions, I don’t necessarily think anything is wrong with your team. Spencer in an amazing character in all positions and benefits IMMENSELY from missiles. Basically if you land a hit with Spencer, your opponent should be dead with the team you’ve put together.

If you’d like to play a few online, I’d be happy to see how your team is working. Xbox gamertag is “MascotRay”.

Oh, one thing I would do though is start by trying not to spam missiles all the time. Get comfortable with your Spencer enough that you don’t “need” missiles, because then once you add them into your game it’s ridiculous.

Thanks Ray… I’m slowly getting a nitch for Spencer… My only problem is Spencer Midscreen… I have one combo… and I can’t covert it to the ToD Combo like I can in the corner… Is there a good (and by good I meant reasonable. and High in damage) Mid screen combo for… btw I added you on xbl… but I don’ts have marvel on Xbox… Gt: Flyp17

At midscreen, you typically want to go for jump loop combos. Learn your corner carries and you can use doom for the two additional 80k vertical wire grapples.

There’s a lot of videos on what you can do. Look up DuckStrong’s videos.

Dude I apologize. I think I declined your friend invite on Xbox. I forgot about this post. Lol. Please resend.