Need advise for doom vs team scrub

Okay the team is Black Heart/ Doom/ Commando vs Sent/Cable/Commado.

in your opinion if youll be fighting Sent first who is a better character to fight him off, Black Heart or Dr Doom?

what about Cable?

im thinking black heart for sent and doom for cable, but i would like your opinions anyways (BTW if it would help, im much much more proficient with black heart than doom).

thanks in advance.

i’d say BH agnst sent cuz he owns him!!! lol but yea if he tries getting close to you or especially fly combos jus do inferno HOD or Armeggedon and i’d use the doom BH trap on cable and im pretty sure u know how to take out commando if u dont know the trap here it is
Doom/B BH/B
SUPERJUMP AIR DASH UP jus photons three times (kinda hard to pull off) then land send out BH then rep. :tup: :tup:
so pz

blackheart for sure.could easily get around an average sent where as doom might be more difficult.same for cable.doom’s assist can stop commando so u don’t have to worry too much. just don’t be too repetative with the goblins when ur in the air. if u were to start off with doom against cable, the trap will only work for so long. if the guy really sux maybe, but for the most part all cable has to do is a ahvb when u j. fp and take out blackheart. both will suffer tremendously. so yeah just start off with blackheart. lates

i messd up i meant two photons instead of three