Need a Modder in Your Area? Check This Post

Quoted from Tech Talk by MonoTekETeA:
So I was reading the Think Aloud, and people were talking about how to inform people of their services. Not to mention you always see threads of “I need a modder” posted here and there. I figured a really easy way would be a thread for people to look at a quick glance and to see what modders are in their state.

Not everyone likes the idea of shipping their stick across the country to have some guy tinker with it, so why not deal with some one you can shake hands with?

So, take a look at the list. If they are in your state, click on their name and it will take you to their post where they also list their modding knowledge.

I am in no way liable if a modder can not preform the service he offers. This is simply a list for people to find who is close to them saying they(the modder) can do the work.

If you would like to be added, respond with your State/Providence/Territory/etc. (Please, if outside of the US, include your country), County/Town, and your modding abilities. A link to your trading thread with feedback would also be beneficial. (If you have one.)

With this stated! If you are a modder with out feedback, start up a thread for your services. Then have SRK members post and give you feedback after doing work for them. This will help foster a community of trusted modders that people can turn to in any area if they need help.

(I do not include myself in this list, because I do not find the time to mod sticks for others. However, if your stick has been modded but isn’t working, I am solid at troubleshooting. I reside in South Jersey, Camden County.)

Any feedback would be great, so let me have it. :china:

USA
[LIST]
[]Alabama
[
]Alaska
[]Arizona
[
]Arkansas
afierymisfit - Little Rock
[]California
RoyalFlushTZ - Canyon Country
SecretCharacter - Carson
blklightning21 - Inland Empire
La(RENCE) - Los Angeles
Ouroborus - San Francisco
BartStation - San Francisco/East Bay
rtdzign - San Jose Bay Area/Mountain View
jdm714 - Westminster/Orange County
[
]Colorado
motoh
[]Connecticut
Butteroj - Hartford
[
]Delaware
[]Florida
Devilsfang - Kissimmee/Orlando
Spektrum - North Flordia
[
]Georgia
osiriskidd - Atlanta
Nerrage - Statesboro
[]Hawaii
Dark Matter - Honolulu
hozie - Kaneohe
[
]Idaho
[]Illinois
[
]Indiana
[]Iowa
[
]Kansas
[]Kentucky
[
]Louisiana
[]Maine
[
]Maryland
Upas - College Park
Darksakul -Reisterstown
spenzalii - Washington DC
[]Massachusetts
blueNINE - Amherst
[
]Michigan
[]Minnesota
[
]Mississippi
DaRabidDuckie - Oxford
[]Missouri
[
]Montana
[]Nebraska
[
]Nevada
LordxxRahl - Reno
[]New Hampshire
[
]New Jersey
[]New Mexico
Akka
[
]New York
hakdizzle - New York City - Brooklyn
King Jupiter - New York City - Brooklyn
networkingyuppy - New York City
[]North Carolina
JusticeDude - Asheville
[
]North Dakota
[]Ohio
ComradeTao - Cleveland
godspu - Cleveland
[
]Oklahoma
[]Oregon
EdgeKun - Salem
[
]Pennsylvania
PaperTigre - Philadelphia/Doylestown
Spektrum - Philadelphia
[]Puerto Rico
[
]Rhode Island
[]South Carolina
Da Unknown - Columbia
[
]South Dakota
[*]Tennessee
Kazujiro - Chattanooga

[]Texas
Bigboss - Dallas
pkrstdnt - Fort Worth
Half-Ro - Irving
[
]Utah
[]Vermont
[
]Virginia
Strogg - Reston
Gummowned - Virginia Beach
[]Virgin Islands
[
]Washington
kasprfoto - Auburn/Seattle
[]West Virginia
[
]Wisconsin
[*]Wyoming
[/LIST]

Canada

[list]
[]British Columbia
ID01 - Vancouver
[
]Ontario
chowwun - Toronto - Markham
mr. mortified - Toronto - Markham
chuu - Toronto - Rexdale
FreezerB - Ottawa
[/list]

France

[list]
[]Lyon
speedsterharry
[
]Paris
Yamato
[/list]

Ireland
[list]
[*]Dublin
kikimaru024
[/list]

Perú

[list]
[*]Lima
RenzokuFC
[/list]

UK

[list]
[*]London
gahrling
Shadow2bolt

[/list]

Any additional modders that would like their name posted on the first post, feel free to post their information up and I’ll update it as well as the ones on tech talk.

I’m a modder and a custom stick builder in the Southbay (Los Angeles)

name: SecretCharacter (Jordon)
Where: Carson, CA
xbox live: SecretCharacter

Just discovered this thread, Secret, your now on the Tech Talk list as-well.

i know there are some in houston TX, i’ll get info and post

I am going to be needing a modder soon in Houston. I ordered the PS360+ PCB from Akishop. I am looking to install it on a Madcatz MVC3 TE for PS3.

Can anyone mod a tekken 5 anniversary hori into a ps3/360 dual mod along with the mkp hrap conversion kit for a korean setup? Is that even possible? I’ll supply a ps360+ pcb, stick, and the panel, I just need someone with the skills.

btw I’m in California, North and South. :cool:

As a modder, I just wanted to say thanks again for making this thread.

Hi Guys

Can someone update the links?

I need to find a modder in canada Toronto.

Updated is in Tech Talk.

Here is Toronto.

More if you check the Tech Talk link.

I added my thread in Trading post, I mod in Las Vegas, NV. Please add me to the list, thanks!

Hey Networkingpuppy can you add me to the Southern Cali list… Fullerton/LA/ San Diego County please…
J&J SoCal Modding

Any modders around eastern Mass?

None that I can think of. I’m from western Mass and I go to eastern Mass pretty frequently. I’ll probably be there on Friday and Sunday, actually. Please send a PM if you are interested in getting some work done!

He already got Gummowned to do the mod. :wgrin:

Stay free, me. :shake: Thanks for letting me know, though. Haha.

If anyone in eastern Mass needs work in the future, though, please know that I go there often.

I’ll keep it in mind, since I think I might do more,

Any modders/stick makers in manila?

I’m an entry level modder in the Grand Forks, ND area. Basically just button and stick replacements for now, but I am looking in to advancing my electrical skills. I also do stick art.

Hey.
I live in Hilton Head, SC.
Been doing electronics work in the Biomedical Engineering Field for 16 years, and can do most mods (button and stick replacements, LED Mods, etc) without any issues whatsoever. Also very proficient at troubleshooting.
Still kind of new around here, so I don’t have a feedback thread. I DO stand behind all my work though, and since I’m new to the community, I’m giving discounts to as many users as I can to build a rep.
Thanks!