Necro : especific juggles and comboing

Because no one asked me, silly. If you guys need something stickied, send me a PM.

N - Thanks though, this is a great thread.

Good shit Coreografo!! We needs some more action in the Necro threads!

Nice shit, though I kinda have a hard time reading them @_@, but good shit non-the-less

Yes, excellent combos, but hard to understand. Maybe we should re-list the combos in an easier to read way???

what’s there hard to understand? o.o

[media=youtube]BKxOj6YIfr0&NR[/media]

as a makoto player this video scares me >.<

sa2 is better vs makoto

Yo if any one has the time throw together a master combo video fo the boy Necro.

Why do you think saII is better vs mak then saIII or saI??

because sa2 can stop makoto rush game …makoto can’t punish a random weak up sa2… (she only can jump away and you are safe)and weak up sa2 can punish all makoto set ups .
you can use for some set ups in the corner (for example …mealty drill kick>sa2…if she jump you can b.fierce>bd.fierce>b.strong)
sa3 not are soo bad but you need a opening for use …and you not have good answers vs makoto rush down game …

^Got a match vid showing such plz?

SA2 can be jumped out of on reaction.

If I do use SA2, it’s usually when I have makoto in the corner. Just delay the super a bit after they wake up, or do it after a bait-out move. If they jump, it’s usually straight up, and you can hit them with a b+FP on their way up, then juggle with a db+FP, then a standing b+MP, then proceed to mix it up.

coreografo- thanks

I don’t know if i would call that an answer for her rushdown though.

You do make some valid points I personally think it causes more problems for Necro then it solves.

To each their own i suppose

I’m having trouble getting b.short>s.strong xx sa3 to come out consistently and was wondering if there was any way to buffer the super or something to make it a little easier than just do the super really fast?

only practice
in the last tournament i play necro and …i can’t do a lot of stuffs (like b.strong hit confirm etc etc) because this is mi first time in arcade pad …but in arcade i can do this the most of time (because this i buy a arcade pad for practice)
grimlock (a great friend) tell me a very good “option select” if you are smart you know when you hit a guy you add more meter vs a block/whiff/parried attack
if you have meter like 85% you can make a qcf+s.strong<qcf+ drump punchs if this strong hit you gain meter for sa1 /sa3 and necro make this sa if not (because your strong whiff , block , parried) you not have meter for sa and you are more safe

excuse me english

wow that’s an excellent tip coreografo, I’m gonna add that into my game! Oh and about your tips from before, they helped me become a bit better of a necro player~ so I’ll try to upload some vids soon.

well, just to let you know i was playing necro this weekend at FRX on an arcade cabinet. b.short>s. strong>super cancel is noticeably easier to perform on the slower arcade speed, buffering super in between the target combo is extremely lenient. ps2/xbox are a bit faster, so just practice. if you ever play on an arcade, you’ll perform it with no problem.

How does Sugiyama do those db. fierce x 6 combos in the corner?

only practice …timing not is very hard…

For me, I either listen for the sound the character makes, or a specific frame to hit when doing the db + fierce x6.

For Hugo, I look for that frame where his eyes are really big and he grabs his nads, then I press the button. For Urien, I listen to that OH! sound he makes and hit it on the beat (seriously). Alex I look for the frame when he’s at the peak of his flying I believe.

It comes naturally when I do it, but you can look for certain things to clue you in for the frame. Rest is just practice.