Necro Advance tactics

I’m taking a major liking to Necro I have a couple character I want to narrow maybe finally choose a main and Necro is one. I need figuring out on who and what’s the timing for Necro (and hell I guess condition if there are any) to landing Elbow Cannons (DB.RH)? Can someone help me out.

I find that once you get the opponent in the corner, you’re at a giant advantage. IDK (instant drill kicks as i call them) are big in keeping your opponent in the corner and on the ground. Most people tend to try and hit you or jump after a dril kick, hit, whiffed, or blocked even after they see that they cant a bunch of times.

After a blocked/hit drill kick you can try c.lk or mp into SAI//III if you have good reaction or depending on who you’re playing you can do b.mk xx mp tornado hook xx SAI//III.

For some reason, everyone seems to fall for whiffed b.hp (they dash up or whiff a poke or something) db.hp. Since then that thing has a lot of priority, youll either beat it, or trade in your favor

I like mixing it up with b.mp xx snake fang since most people will get hit by it for whatever reason. Even if they block it, its relatively safe (even at -19). In the corner, its not a viable tactic. A good poke string you can use in the corner is c.lk/b.mp/b.mk xx lp tornado hook into b.mp/c.lk/b.mk xx overhead kick attack (i forget the name) or flying snake cobra thing. Add in some drill kicks here or there and you should be good. Necro has a stronger corner game then most people think. Its just getting them there that can be tough.

A lot of it comes from playing a bunch of different matches between good competition and experimenting with what works and what doesnt.

Learn necros good pokes and when to use them. B.mp, s.mp, c.mk, c.lk, b.hp (anti air), db.hp, s.lp are all really good.

I love Necro but I have a hard time winning with him for whatever reason, hopefully this thread will improve my game.

i think you can drill hit cross up for example after a b.forward xstrong hook xxsa3 on yun walk a bit and try make a forward drill kick if you are good timing first hit of drill conect from first side but you land in the other side
excuse mi bad english

i like to use the c.lk into hook and immediately after b.mp into command grab. since on counter hit it guarantees the grab its perfect because most people try to do something after. I agree with the above post in using instant air drills. I always use hyper jumps when drilling to rush down faster. if they start getting smart and try to jump out of your drills (which most people dont) just give them a b.hp into b.hp if close for stun and b.hp to put them in place for corner pressure. another tactic i use to my advantage is on knock down you should always dash at least 2 times towards the enemy to push them into the corner and sometimes 3 times if you have enough time. the corner is the the key. in the corner i use drillsmixed with lows, his crappy overhead, and ex vipers until they are stunned or ready to uppercut me. thats my common strat. any necros going to ffa for ranbat? hope to see some necro pwnage.

if they are parry happy on jump ins, throw out an electric blast with l.p then when you recover grab them. fakes put most people who are going to parry.

dont like to much b.strong >snake fang i only do this vs a whitout meter char or afther a parry becuase a lot of chars can reversal this move (like ken , chun , yang)
some times is very important dash post knock down for example vs yun a lot of times you can’t use dash to much becuase he weak up time is very fast …is very important know who to dash for every nock down (for explame midscreem jab tornado hook >dashxN)

i have a question
who necro guys make a overhead j.strong vs a crouching oponent (like dudley)??
i see a lot of match of pino and he j.strong vs dudley and make a overhead move very fast
work very random for me …
please i need help

from gouki forum…