NC Thread LXIX

What is complicated? Just curious if I can make the site easier to use.

#5 is my Favorite as well. Can’t wait to get these printed

Tomorrow night, Wednesday Dec 19th ReSe is starting its stream contest.

Winners will receive a $10 ReSe credit to use at their next tournament.

Signups are live so go here and sign up. I am only taking the first 10 people that signed up.

Launch game will be SSF4:AE (Xbox 360)
Starts at 8pm at www.resetourney.com/media/rese-stream

Details and sign up here…

http://www.resetourney.com/events/lmc/

Can you beat the Lunch Money Crew (LMC) and claim your prize?

ReSe credit is just the start. There will be other prizes for future weeks eventually leading up to one large prize/event.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/305321_10151126693886829_43190553_n.jpg

WNB Episode 48 is tomorrow!

Our last WNB of 2012! And if the world doesnt end we will continue next year with more fighting game action for everyone.

As always our schedule will run as follows:

6:00PM Casuals start
7:00PM Registration starts
8:00-8:30 Tournament starts with KOFXIII
8:30-9:00 UMVC3 Starts
10:00-10:30 (sooner if possible) SSFIVAE2012 starts

Please remember to be there on time and make it out before 8:00PM if you will be late please text Fco-James Garcia (MX Mad!) 919-219-3774
and we will put you in the bracket and hold your match as long as we can. If you dont text nor call you will not compete!

Come out and enjoy an evening of fighting game competition and have a good time before we all perish…
but if the Mayan’s were wrong then you should come hang out anyways!

Yeah, I’m still in Japan. It’s pretty nice, I’m not sure I’ll move back to America, to be honest.

Sup yall, yeap CVS2 is alive and kicking at EZ almost everyday of the week! Also mad Hype over MM between some of our players down here. The air is thick and full of Salt. Old Arcade Ratz VS.Thumb sucking 09’ers. A lot of hurt feelings and insults being slung around this city. Come on down and watch the sparks fly!!! JAN 4th!! 2013!!! Tracey Cannon Spike Williams VS. Zach Lighting Legs Lowe !!! FT5 MM,STF4 AEVer2012, for 40 dollars!!! Side bets are welcome.

hahah

[media=youtube]zn7-fVtT16k[/media]

hAHHAH SHIT IS TOO GOOOD CAN’T STOP. HAHAH
[media=youtube]dX_1B0w7Hzc[/media]

hello everyone! I’m new to the north carolina area. Just moved to fayetteville from southern california and am wondering if there are any places I can go to for casuals and tourneys :]

Alright, so I was just thinking about different games and how good certain people have been at them throughout the years in NC. I wanted to compile a list of all the players that have won 1st in any tournament and where it was. I know a lot of people played the older games and I was just wondering who was good at them. I’d say the only requirement is the tournament had a respectable amount of people in it. This goes for any tournament anywhere. I created a doc in the NC fighters page on FB to keep track of it. Just let me know if you have any info to add to it.

The pain is coming…
[media=youtube]e1CWBKRWIg0[/media]

THIS GAME IS OVER @ 3m45s

[media=youtube]EbL8xSLZj5k[/media]

I’m a bad person for looking forward to this game. I will be playing Azrael one way or the other.

EDIT: Ed, if the truth never contradicts, then why is it that video says Ancient Egyptians created religion, while in the same statement mentions Buddhism? The first Ancient Egyptian dynasty didn’t really coalesce until the 3rd century BC, while Siddhartha Gautama was believed to have lived between 6th and 4th century BC.

I really don’t understand why you continue to post random propaganda vids from YouTube to support your beliefs. You’re a lot smarter than that.

Good news WNB fans. Santa came through and I now have a monitor to bring, a carrying case for the xbox or ps3 and a copy of TTT2 for the PS3. We now have another setup for UMVC3 or TTT2. I may yet still download KoF, too. Anything else if you have a disc.

And this is formerly Luncheon Loaf on the forum but I’ve been going by halophilic at WNB. And I’ve got yet another point character I’ve switched to. Let’s see if the Captain can hold up my team a bit better than Nemesis or Ghost Rider (preliminary testing suggests positive). Looking forward to the new year with a new team and hope to make many WNBs to come.

I posted in the dustloop thread already, but figured I’ll post here too.

Hey what’s up guys, I moved closer to NC recently.

I’m thinking of trying to go to RockemSockemRegionals in Charlotte, and Mindgames:Ignition in Greensboro. I only play P4A and GG at the moment, do you know or expect these games to get players at these tournies? I don’t care if it’s a small number I just wanna play dedicated players and try to improve :slight_smile:

also still like BB and KOF too just haven’t been playing them as much lately.

btw I remember playing some of you around here in GG and/or BB at a few old Lucky’s tournaments, TitaniumBeast, purifyweirdsoul, Zoogstin, Frank the Tank. Hope to play you guys again soon :tup:

Wash ignorance with truth! Open your eyes to the facts instead of listening to lies!

[media=youtube]RZIzD0ZfTFg[/media]

Sounds good to me. :tup:

In other news, Bryan is hosting Tekken at his place today (12/27/12) after 7:30pm. I know mainly the Tekken players are on TZ, but if you’re one of the few who don’t have a TZ account and looking for Tekken gatherings here ya go. Also, Justin hosts every Saturday at his place. :slight_smile:

GG and P4A should both be at ReSe. P4A always gets a good turnout, around 20+. As far as GG goes someone is bringing a setup for it and if we get enough people I will run a tourney for it. If we get at least 6 people then I will at least do a Round Robin.
Hope to see you out there. PM me if I can answer anything else for you.

It is really our fault as Native Nubian Egyptians for losing control in the delta region which allowed the invasion of assyria, which led to the invasion of persia, which led to the invasion by macedonia, which led to the invasion of rome, which led to the invsaion of the turks, and finally the arabs. We loss our home to invasion and religion put bluntly. I am not concerned with pushing belief because we are all sun worshipers whether we think are self to be or not.

but if you like…
[media=youtube]LGIOU11gjFE[/media]

More CP goodness:

[media=youtube]c1UEjdeyLAo[/media]
[media=youtube]xqdYA2pg9o0[/media]

Next: It looks revamped, what are the changes that makes it better than the previous versions?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/224840_10151144430186829_266313675_n.jpg

WNB Episode 49 is this Wednesday January 2nd!!! The First WNB of 2013!!!

We will be having a special guest, one of the top UMVC3 players in USA, Final Round’s very own Roach King Aaron Chestnut will be attending!
Dont miss your chance to duke it out with the best of the best!
And of course the rest of the NC’s finest will be there playing their respective games…
players from FNEX, EMP, TH, and RAF teams will be competing as always!

We will be running our regular schedule as follows:

6:00PM - Casuals start
7:00PM - Registration starts
8:00PM-8:30PM - Tourney starts with KOFXIII
8:30PM-9:00PM - UMVC3 starts (sooner if possible)
10:00PM - SSFIVAE2012 starts (sooner if possible)

Venue fee: $5
KOFXIII: $5
UMVC3: $5
AE2012: $3 (winner takes all)

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET THERE ON TIME!!! Remember that we are tight on time and that we will not start any later than the time specified. If you know you will arriving later than 8:00PM then text or call Fco-James Garcia (TH MX Mad!) at 919-219-3774 with your name and what game you are playing and we will put your name in the bracket and hold your match as long as we can. If you do not call nor text and arrive late your name will not be put in the bracket!

Come get some or stay FREE!