my new main

just picked him up on my firast rank beat an a sakura im in love

It’ll fade.

Welcome to the mask. Just be aware. When you wear this mask, you’re going to lose. Alot.

El Fuerte is not an easy character by any means. He has a considerable learning curve. Only scrubs think he’s random and that all he has is a nasty vortizeme mixdown. With El Fuerte you have to do alot and by a lot I mean thinking steps ahead, avoiding knockdowns and switching from rushing in to running away.

TKD Said it himself that he lost alot. I’m sure Spab and IPeru will attest to the same. I still lose more then I win. If you’re willing to learn him you’ll get far. But dont think its gonna be a cake walk.

thanks guys fuerte is now my best

Actually El Fuerte has a great potential to be unstoppable. just needs alot of time, I have spent that time on Gen (approx 1 year) not ready to spend that on fuerte… but he is surely a force to be reckoned with.

I also just started using him this week and man he is fun. After 3 years of Dudley I have to try something new. Elf really came to me naturally and I’m winning half of my games already. So good! Keeper for sure.

I find I’m winning a lot of good matches I usually wouldn’t as Dudley, and losing matches I’d usually win ha. Swings and roundabouts.

[media=youtube]HxtwZnEoTIk[/media]

El Fuerte Adventures! Casual Online Gaming.